Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Friday, March 15, 2013

To marya yusof

Marya Yusof said...
Hi doc,

Saya faham message yang ingin disampaikan... Saya juga menunggu2 jika ada yg ingin menceritakan hal yg sbnr ttg kes ni... sb org kita biasanya berhati baik... cuma saya kecewa bila baca tulisan doc ni terutama sekali paragraph yg ni "the one who took the photo is such a jerk and an asshole" ... Mind ur words doc... seorang doc dihormati kerana kepakaran & kebijaksaan mereka... tulis elok2 & cantik2 krn ia mengambarkan personaliti kita... kalau tak tiada bezanya kita dgn org yg amik gambar tu...


To marya Yusof.
To start with.. I don't know who u are.
Secondly , those strong words are meant for those who deserved it.
Kindly spend some of ur precious time listening to tazkirah for example from Ustaz Azhar idrus ( hopefully u know who he is )
He uses strong words to describe people who deserved it
Even ministers used strong words at times .
And that did not degrade their status at all
In my case , I believe those people need to be thought a lesson. And they deserved the strong words, so they would realize they have done something wrong..

There is an old Malay saying that goes something like this ... Tak mati dikeji... Tak hidup dek pujian ( something like that, please correct me )


So marya... Try listening to Ustaz Azhar idrus... A lot of interesting issue .. And u might learn something. .

P/s - I don't work to earn people respect . I go to work everyday because it is my responsibility as a Muslim to help others. I could have open my own clinic, but I choose to work with the government so I could serve the people who couldn't afford private medical treatment. Earning respect n money is the last one on my list !

2 comments:

Dr.Laila said...

Maybe Maria Yusof maksudkan perkataan "jerk and asshole" tu boleh ditapis kpd perkataan yang lebih ok drpd tu. Gitu lah kot.





BlueIceCube said...

dude, write out what you want to write. the sharing & ideas is what smart readers are looking for.

those who complained so much, go write at your own blog.

holier than thou attitude is unacceptable. please respect individuals as human being as opposing trying to correct them the way you think is right