Thursday, July 10, 2014
jews that kill thousand of palestin muslims , in this holy month of ramadhan
what kind of animals are those jewish people
and it is so ridiculous that there are still muslim people who chants jewish name
even thou it is a football game
it doesnt make sense for a muslim to support a jew!
i m anti jews
i m anti israel
Tuesday, July 08, 2014
10 Brain Damaging Habits That You Must know
1. No Breakfast
People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level.
This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar consumption
Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution
The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6. Sleep Deprivation
Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
7. Head covered while sleeping
Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness
Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts
Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely
Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
al kisahnya, baju melayu hijau yang saya pakai 4 hari lalu ni.. sebenarnya dibelikan oleh mama saya pada bulan puasa tahun 2001 , iaitu lebih kurang 13 tahun yang lalu. 2 perkara menarik tentang baju ni..
no 1, saya dah berjaya turunkan berat badan , jadi mcm zaman remaja balik. baju ni saya pakai ketika berumur 17 tahun. so body saya skrang still body remaja
baju ni mama saya belikan pada ramadan tahun 2001. ketika itu saya baru lepas ambik SPM. ambik SPM dlm bulan puasa. result x kluar lagi tapi mama amat yakin dengan anaknya sorang ni , jadi belikan la baju melayu berharga rm90 di bandar pasir puteh sbg hadiah awal2. alhamdulillah, keluar result spm 2001, dpt 9a dan dpt biasiswa , terus pergi luar negara..
cerita di sebalik semua ni....
saya dibesarkan dalam keluarga yang sederhana. saya anak ke 3 daripada, 5 adik beradik lelaki. ibu bapa saya keje makan gaji. menjadi anak ke 3, saya mengalami sindrom anak tengah. rasa mcm mak ayah kurang beri perhatian kepada saya. mungkin sbb ketika saya tengah membesar, ade sedikit kekangan kewangan dalam keluarga ; ye lah, abang2 sibuk melanjutkan pelajaran di univerisiti, adik saya pulak ada masalah jantung yg memerlukan rawatan dan pembedahan di IJN. Jadi, ibu bapa saya memang sentiasa berjimat cermat. kami sekeluarga amat jarang makan di luar, setahun sekali nak merasa KFC atau yang famous masa saya membesar , A&W... nikmatnya waktu zaman kecil2 dulu kalau dapat makan ayam goreng kfc dgn air root beer ... nak pergi holiday tu memang jauh panggang dari api je la. tapi x kesah pon, rakan2 cuti sekolah di jalan2 kat KL. saya cuti sekolah kayuh basikal dengan kawan2 pergi mandi air terjun, lepas tu tangkap kura2, biawak dan ular, jual kt orang cina...
di sebabkan kekangan duit jugak, kami adik beradik x dpt merasa baju melayu baru setiap tahun. masa sebelum skolah, mama yang akan jahitkan baju melayu utk raya. bila dah masuk skolah, mama belikan baju melayu baru utk hari raya 2-3 sekali. saya masih ingat, ketika bersekolah, hanya ada baju melayu baru masa darjah 1, darjah 3 , tingkatan 3 dan last tingkatan 5. tahun2 yang tiada baju baru, saya hanya pakai baju melayu tahun sebelumnya atau pakai baju abang saya. tiada baju melayu bukan nak cakap ibu bapa saya x mampu, tapi ada perkara lain yang harus di utamakan pada waktu itu. wang yang bnyk diperlukan utk membesarkan kami 5 beradik, jadi baju melayu baru bukan lah keutamaan atau pon perkara penting. namun begitu, kami adik beradik tidak pernah komplen atau merungut kalau tiada baju melayu baru di hari raya sbb kami faham kesusahan ibu bapa kami. ayah x pernah lepak di kedai2 kopi atau keluar malam bersama rakan rakan. sentiasa duduk rumah. rokok x pernah hisap. jimat duit.
nak minitis air mata pulak tulis cerita ni, teringat kesusahan orang tua nak besarkan anak2... dengan gaji mereka yang x seberapa...x terbalas jasa meraka kepada kami semua...
kegigihan ibu bapa saya membesarkan kami semua, menjadi inspirasi utk saya berjaya sempai skarang. kegagalan bukan lah pilihan utk saya, saya kene kerja keras n kuat utk membalas jasa ibu bapa.
jadi, setiap kali saya pakai baju melayu hijau saya ni... memang akan menitis air mata. dah 13 tahun dah umur baju ni.. tapi masih di jaga cantik dan saya akan terus pakai baju ni selagi muat. 13 tahun dulu semasa mama saya beli baju ni dgn harga rm90, perasaan saya mcm dpt baju harga rm90000 kalau nak dibandingkan dengan keadaan saya skarang.
tujuan saya cerita semua ni, bukan nak memburukkan ibu bapa saya atau nak raih simpati. sekadar menjadi ingatan kepada kita semua tentang pengorbanan ibu bapa. sekadar ingatan, , bukan senang nak senang...
begitulah al kisah baju melayu hijau....
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Thursday, February 06, 2014
its principle relies on controlled cooling for non-invasive local reduction of fat deposits to reshape body contours.The exposure to cooling is set so that it causes cell death of subcutaneous fat tissue without apparent damage to the overlying skin. The procedure is billed as a nonsurgical alternative to liposuction. The name Cryolipolysis is a portmanteau of "cryogenic" and "lipolysis." Cryogenic lipolysis is the process of controlled cooling to reduce localised fat deposits used in Cool Sculpting, 3D Lipo and Cryolipo
Lipolysis procedures attempt to "dissolve" fat cells by nonsurgical means. A number of methods have been attempted, including the use of laser, ultrasound, and rf current. Popsicle panniculitis is a dermatologic condition that shows that exposure to low temperatures can selectively damage subcutaneous fat while leaving skin intact. Based on this premise, fat cells are more easily damaged by cooling than skin cells, cryolipolysis was developed applying low temperatures to tissue via thermal conduction. In order to avoid frostbite, a specific temperature level and exposure is determined. Physicians Dieter Manstein, MD, PhD and R. Rox Anderson, MD at The Wellman Center at Massachusetts General Hospital originated the concept, explored it in a number of experiments on pigs, and reported their data in 2008. While the process is not fully understood, it appears that fatty tissue that is cooled below body temperature but above freezing undergoes localized cell death followed by a local inflammatory response, a local panniculitis, that gradually over the course of several months results in a reduction of the fatty tissue layer. When exposed to extreme cold, the body's usual response is to restrict circulation to keep the core of the body at the correct temperature. Cryolipolysis makes use of a powerful vacuum which adds to the inflammatory response by drawing blood up to the surface layers of the skin.
another day ,
another tattoo removed from a customer at klinik primer kota bharu today
excellent result after just 1 session
i reckon he only required just this one session and no more
anyway, let see the final result when he comes back for the revision
as muslims, it is againts the religion to have permenant tattoo on our body
nonetheless, some of our muslim friends , crossed the border and
unintentionally acquired tattoo on their body
therefore, we provide the service to correct this situation
the tattoo removal is not just for muslims
it is for everyone :)
call 09-7489029 for appointment.
Monday, January 20, 2014
LOVE my new business card. The only KKM certified aesthetic clinic in KELANTAN. visit us now!
#aesthetic #clinic #kelantan
thank you Allah
the UKAPS and CKAPS of ministry of health malaysia already approved my clinic as an aesthetic clinic and i am allowed to do aesthetic service at my clinic... officially
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Thursday, January 09, 2014
baru je buat satu prosedur membuang tatu di klinik primer kota bharu
as u can see in the 2nd photo, i had 1 siamese man came to my clinic for tattoo removal
he got the tattoo a year ago, and now he regretted it
well. people made mistake in life.
we all do!
anyway , luckily i have the tool to correct this unfortunate mishap
i use Q-switched 1064 / 532nm Nd: YAG Laser for the removal of tattoos. It is the gold standard for tattoo removal and recognized as the optimal choice for tattoo removal.
commonly, it takes about 4-5 session to completely remove the tattoo as we can see in the first photo.
the end result is pretty much as good as it can get
currently2 at klinik primer kota bharu , we are having promotion for laser tattoo removal
rm300 per session.
book ur appointment at 09-7489029
Tuesday, January 07, 2014
Monday, January 06, 2014
all the hard work paid off!!
it is official
KLINIK PRIMER KOTA BHARU is KKM approved and certified aesthetic clinic
it is the first certified aesthetic clinic in KELANTAN
which technically made me the first KKM certified aesthetic doctor in KELANTAN!
thank you ALLAH for this blessing
hopefully more people is coming to my clinic for aesthetic services!
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
found this bucket list!
well.... let's see ..
i m 29 this year... next year will be my 30th birthday
need to do check list of thing i should have done during my 20's !
1. Travel alone.
me - DONE! ... travelling alone is boring
2. Travel the world.me : DONE .... Paris was great...
3. Connect with your family.me ; DONE :) love my family a lot!
4. Determine your passion.When you first find that “real” job, you may be swept away by the money aspect, but what is it that you want to do?
me : fuuuhhhhh..... thank you ALLAH... managed to open my own aesthetic clinic... something i passionate about..!
5. Determine your life goals.What are your life goals? Do you want to have a family? A dream home? Travel the world? Retire at a young age? This is definitely a big thing to do in your 20s.
me : DONE>.. the goal is there... but not reach there yet.. on the way , on the right track. insyaAllah
6. Get rid of that debt.me : OPPPPSSSS. .... errrrrmmm
7. Learn a new language.Learning a new language can be hard, but it is well worth it.
me : I speak baby language.. thanks to baby nia
8. Join a team.There are plenty of adult sports teams that you can join. Local bars sometimes have volleyball teams or hockey teams, and you might even be able to find a fun dodge ball or kickball team in the summertime.
me: even better... i created my own cycling team
9. Spend time with friends.You may notice that life is speeding past you. As a person in your 20s, things are probably changing drastically. You may have recently started your first job, you may be starting your own family, you may be moving to a brand new place. Spending time with friends whom you care about is very important.
me : too MUCH time spend with them already!!
10. Find your own home.Sometimes finances get in the way of this one, but if you can, definitely try to find our own home. You can learn a lot about yourself this way, and it is a great step towards independence.
me : HOME SWEET HOME... not a castle... but i have one already...
11. Visit the Grand Canyon.There are so many things to do when visiting the Grand Canyon. You will be surprised!
me : does not bother me ...
12. Go on a road trip.Gather some of your friends and go on a spontaneous road trip: I guarantee that you will have fun.
me : done.. so many times.. it was fun
13. Do something crazy.Have you ever thought about jumping out of a plane? I’m sure you’ve seen pictures of your friends or acquaintances doing this and have wondered or dreamed about doing the same. Well, what’s stopping you?
me : had toooo MUCH of this... NOT GOOD
14. Train for a marathon.Have you ever done a marathon? Try one now!
me : ehhehe.. been training for years!
15. Take a cooking class.Have you ever really learned how to cook?
me : what???? i m a masterchef!
16. Volunteer.There are so many great organizations out there that could use your help—go find one.
me : happily helped others!
17. Dedicate one full day to doing nice things for strangers.This can be a lot of fun: You can carry out groceries for someone at the store, buy coffee for the person behind you in line, or maybe help a stranger with a random task. The list is endless and it will restore faith in humanity for these strangers.
me : HELLLOOOOO STRANGERS! remember me???
18. Go offline for one week.Leave your cell phone at home and your laptop closed.
me : not gonna happen
19. Go camping.I’ve never been camping, and I’m sure there are others out there like myself who have always wanted to as well.
me : done
20. Attend an awesome event.Have you ever wanted to go to Oktoberfest in Germany? What about Coachella?
me : toooo many eventssss
21. Go to Las Vegas.Las Vegas is a lot of fun, and well worth the experience.
me : hehehhehe.... SOOOONNNNN
22. Learn how to play golf.It can be a lot of fun, and it’s a great networking skill.
me : DONE - boring... got sun burn
23. Point your finger at a map and go there.Hopefully you don’t pick a place that’s super boring, but even if you do, just go anyway.
me : the stupidest thing to do.... what if u pointed isreal????
24. Cook something new every single day for 30 days.This is a lot harder than it sounds, but it can be a lot of fun, and will improve your culinary skills.
me : eat at 30 different restauranats
25. Say “Yes” to everything for a certain length of time.You would be surprised at how you feel after this.
me : DONE ... I did n never commited
26. Scuba dive.If you are like me, then you might be afraid of what lingers in the water. Forget your fears and just do it.
me : there are plenty of fun on the land for me
27. Win an award.Doesn’t matter what the award is. Strive for something and obtain it.
me : prince charming? prom king? been there... yamnnnn
28. Make friends with your neighbors.Do you know who your neighbors are? What about the person living 3 doors down? Most don’t—change that.
me : hye sally!
29. Learn a new dance.Do you know how to waltz or tango? Learning these dances can be a lot of fun, and you’d have an interesting skill to tell someone about.
me : gangnam style ?
30. Write a letter to yourself.Write a letter and read it several years from now. It’ll be a nice memoir, and you may be surprised at what your younger self had to say.
me : wrote my will already...
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Saturday, October 12, 2013
they sent me photos and some recorded videos
and unfortunately , i decided not to answer their questions
not that i dont give free consultation
is just that i m trying not to screwing somebody face
it would take a very special doctors who can do consultation accurately online by just seeing the photos of the patients
for me , i believe it is unethical for a doctor to give aesthetic treatment virtually
it can go very wrong
the camera could not capture what doctor needs to see
hopefully everyone would understand why i didnt reply ur question when u ask about ur face
most of the time , i would invite u guys to come to my clinic for a proper examination and check up
different skin type needs different treatment
all the small detail must be considered to give the correct medication and to suggest to perfect skin care
therefore , if u really love ur skin
find a doctor who is good
not all doctors know how to treat skin problem
acne management for example ,
it sound simple , but wrong treatment would make it worse and cost patients a lot of money
ladies especially if u have skin problem , seek treatment from a qualified doctors
find doctors who really good with skin problem
doctors who can diagnosed ur skin condition and has the proper treatment for it
not all doctors are good with skin and aesthetic
there is no such thing as jack in all trade doctors
every doctors has their speciality
i m good with skin and aesthetic but i m an amateur for gynae cases
Tuesday, October 01, 2013
When I was a kid,
There were many things I wanted
I was not from a rich family
But we were happy family
Nonetheless, It was such a great feeling when something special, something I wanted so bad... became a reality
So here is a story of a young cyclist name uwais. He is 13 years old. His father zafrullah was a former national cyclist.
A very unfortunate accident happened to uwais a few days ago, which led he came to my clinic with bruises all over his body. He fell from his bicycle n had some injury and the bicycle was pretty much destroyed.
When he came to my clinic, told me the whole story... I had this urge in me.. That it is the time for me to give back something to the community. I spoke to his father, and apparently uwais is a very promising rider. In my mind, he is the next azizul hasni, the next national champion.
Hence I told his father, I would like to be his sponsor ; yes... uwais will be riding for Dr Hannan, klinik primer kb.
So _ first thing first... he needs a new bicycle for training...
So happened... I have one.. so today I invited the whole family to my house and presented uwais his first pro bicycle.
I m happy to make him happy; the expression on his face when I handed over the bicycle... that was priceless!
It is good for him. And hopefully good for me. he will be wearing my name during races. and I hope I could give him more in the future. And I would really love to see my fellow friend follow my step. Let s help uwais be a champion. InsyaAllah! u go uwais.
Make ur parent proud and make me Happy to have my name appear on the podium!!!
Monday, September 30, 2013
praise to the most gracious ALLAH for all HIS blessing
klinik primer kb is already a month old
things has been running fine and super smooth
frankly speaking , this month is the greatest month of my life as a doctor
the satisfaction, the hard work , the non-stop smiling service..
really paid off
the demand for aesthetic services in kelantan is suprisingly high
the people here comes for lasers treatments, dysport and filler almost everyday
more than i expected
even there are customers from KL and penang came here
because of my promotional laser package
would like to thanks my beloved family for the strong support and encouragement
a very big thank you also go to my fellow friends and mates who has been very supportive
without my family and my friends, it is impossible to survive
there were stressful moments ,
there were hard times
there were some difficulties
but those are just a small part of the story
the hard part , makes the success taste better
trust me on that
i still have time to spend with my family and do my cycling
yes, i wish i could have more times to spend with my family and do something else outside the clinic
but for the time being
i have to put other things aside , and my clinic is my top priority
lucky me, my family understood my situation very well
many more months and years to come , InsyaALLAH
hopefully , next month will be better
and the coming months will be a lot better
i pray to Allah to bless my clinic and business
hoping for more patients and customers to come to my clinic
beside that, insyaAllah , i will be starting my own cosmetic products as well
very soon insyaAllah.
thank you Allah , thank you everyone