Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Thursday, February 06, 2014
its principle relies on controlled cooling for non-invasive local reduction of fat deposits to reshape body contours.The exposure to cooling is set so that it causes cell death of subcutaneous fat tissue without apparent damage to the overlying skin. The procedure is billed as a nonsurgical alternative to liposuction. The name Cryolipolysis is a portmanteau of "cryogenic" and "lipolysis." Cryogenic lipolysis is the process of controlled cooling to reduce localised fat deposits used in Cool Sculpting, 3D Lipo and Cryolipo
Lipolysis procedures attempt to "dissolve" fat cells by nonsurgical means. A number of methods have been attempted, including the use of laser, ultrasound, and rf current. Popsicle panniculitis is a dermatologic condition that shows that exposure to low temperatures can selectively damage subcutaneous fat while leaving skin intact. Based on this premise, fat cells are more easily damaged by cooling than skin cells, cryolipolysis was developed applying low temperatures to tissue via thermal conduction. In order to avoid frostbite, a specific temperature level and exposure is determined. Physicians Dieter Manstein, MD, PhD and R. Rox Anderson, MD at The Wellman Center at Massachusetts General Hospital originated the concept, explored it in a number of experiments on pigs, and reported their data in 2008. While the process is not fully understood, it appears that fatty tissue that is cooled below body temperature but above freezing undergoes localized cell death followed by a local inflammatory response, a local panniculitis, that gradually over the course of several months results in a reduction of the fatty tissue layer. When exposed to extreme cold, the body's usual response is to restrict circulation to keep the core of the body at the correct temperature. Cryolipolysis makes use of a powerful vacuum which adds to the inflammatory response by drawing blood up to the surface layers of the skin.
another day ,
another tattoo removed from a customer at klinik primer kota bharu today
excellent result after just 1 session
i reckon he only required just this one session and no more
anyway, let see the final result when he comes back for the revision
as muslims, it is againts the religion to have permenant tattoo on our body
nonetheless, some of our muslim friends , crossed the border and
unintentionally acquired tattoo on their body
therefore, we provide the service to correct this situation
the tattoo removal is not just for muslims
it is for everyone :)
call 09-7489029 for appointment.
Monday, January 20, 2014
LOVE my new business card. The only KKM certified aesthetic clinic in KELANTAN. visit us now!
#aesthetic #clinic #kelantan
thank you Allah
the UKAPS and CKAPS of ministry of health malaysia already approved my clinic as an aesthetic clinic and i am allowed to do aesthetic service at my clinic... officially
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Thursday, January 09, 2014
baru je buat satu prosedur membuang tatu di klinik primer kota bharu
as u can see in the 2nd photo, i had 1 siamese man came to my clinic for tattoo removal
he got the tattoo a year ago, and now he regretted it
well. people made mistake in life.
we all do!
anyway , luckily i have the tool to correct this unfortunate mishap
i use Q-switched 1064 / 532nm Nd: YAG Laser for the removal of tattoos. It is the gold standard for tattoo removal and recognized as the optimal choice for tattoo removal.
commonly, it takes about 4-5 session to completely remove the tattoo as we can see in the first photo.
the end result is pretty much as good as it can get
currently2 at klinik primer kota bharu , we are having promotion for laser tattoo removal
rm300 per session.
book ur appointment at 09-7489029
Tuesday, January 07, 2014
Monday, January 06, 2014
all the hard work paid off!!
it is official
KLINIK PRIMER KOTA BHARU is KKM approved and certified aesthetic clinic
it is the first certified aesthetic clinic in KELANTAN
which technically made me the first KKM certified aesthetic doctor in KELANTAN!
thank you ALLAH for this blessing
hopefully more people is coming to my clinic for aesthetic services!
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
found this bucket list!
well.... let's see ..
i m 29 this year... next year will be my 30th birthday
need to do check list of thing i should have done during my 20's !
1. Travel alone.
me - DONE! ... travelling alone is boring
2. Travel the world.me : DONE .... Paris was great...
3. Connect with your family.me ; DONE :) love my family a lot!
4. Determine your passion.When you first find that “real” job, you may be swept away by the money aspect, but what is it that you want to do?
me : fuuuhhhhh..... thank you ALLAH... managed to open my own aesthetic clinic... something i passionate about..!
5. Determine your life goals.What are your life goals? Do you want to have a family? A dream home? Travel the world? Retire at a young age? This is definitely a big thing to do in your 20s.
me : DONE>.. the goal is there... but not reach there yet.. on the way , on the right track. insyaAllah
6. Get rid of that debt.me : OPPPPSSSS. .... errrrrmmm
7. Learn a new language.Learning a new language can be hard, but it is well worth it.
me : I speak baby language.. thanks to baby nia
8. Join a team.There are plenty of adult sports teams that you can join. Local bars sometimes have volleyball teams or hockey teams, and you might even be able to find a fun dodge ball or kickball team in the summertime.
me: even better... i created my own cycling team
9. Spend time with friends.You may notice that life is speeding past you. As a person in your 20s, things are probably changing drastically. You may have recently started your first job, you may be starting your own family, you may be moving to a brand new place. Spending time with friends whom you care about is very important.
me : too MUCH time spend with them already!!
10. Find your own home.Sometimes finances get in the way of this one, but if you can, definitely try to find our own home. You can learn a lot about yourself this way, and it is a great step towards independence.
me : HOME SWEET HOME... not a castle... but i have one already...
11. Visit the Grand Canyon.There are so many things to do when visiting the Grand Canyon. You will be surprised!
me : does not bother me ...
12. Go on a road trip.Gather some of your friends and go on a spontaneous road trip: I guarantee that you will have fun.
me : done.. so many times.. it was fun
13. Do something crazy.Have you ever thought about jumping out of a plane? I’m sure you’ve seen pictures of your friends or acquaintances doing this and have wondered or dreamed about doing the same. Well, what’s stopping you?
me : had toooo MUCH of this... NOT GOOD
14. Train for a marathon.Have you ever done a marathon? Try one now!
me : ehhehe.. been training for years!
15. Take a cooking class.Have you ever really learned how to cook?
me : what???? i m a masterchef!
16. Volunteer.There are so many great organizations out there that could use your help—go find one.
me : happily helped others!
17. Dedicate one full day to doing nice things for strangers.This can be a lot of fun: You can carry out groceries for someone at the store, buy coffee for the person behind you in line, or maybe help a stranger with a random task. The list is endless and it will restore faith in humanity for these strangers.
me : HELLLOOOOO STRANGERS! remember me???
18. Go offline for one week.Leave your cell phone at home and your laptop closed.
me : not gonna happen
19. Go camping.I’ve never been camping, and I’m sure there are others out there like myself who have always wanted to as well.
me : done
20. Attend an awesome event.Have you ever wanted to go to Oktoberfest in Germany? What about Coachella?
me : toooo many eventssss
21. Go to Las Vegas.Las Vegas is a lot of fun, and well worth the experience.
me : hehehhehe.... SOOOONNNNN
22. Learn how to play golf.It can be a lot of fun, and it’s a great networking skill.
me : DONE - boring... got sun burn
23. Point your finger at a map and go there.Hopefully you don’t pick a place that’s super boring, but even if you do, just go anyway.
me : the stupidest thing to do.... what if u pointed isreal????
24. Cook something new every single day for 30 days.This is a lot harder than it sounds, but it can be a lot of fun, and will improve your culinary skills.
me : eat at 30 different restauranats
25. Say “Yes” to everything for a certain length of time.You would be surprised at how you feel after this.
me : DONE ... I did n never commited
26. Scuba dive.If you are like me, then you might be afraid of what lingers in the water. Forget your fears and just do it.
me : there are plenty of fun on the land for me
27. Win an award.Doesn’t matter what the award is. Strive for something and obtain it.
me : prince charming? prom king? been there... yamnnnn
28. Make friends with your neighbors.Do you know who your neighbors are? What about the person living 3 doors down? Most don’t—change that.
me : hye sally!
29. Learn a new dance.Do you know how to waltz or tango? Learning these dances can be a lot of fun, and you’d have an interesting skill to tell someone about.
me : gangnam style ?
30. Write a letter to yourself.Write a letter and read it several years from now. It’ll be a nice memoir, and you may be surprised at what your younger self had to say.
me : wrote my will already...
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Saturday, October 12, 2013
they sent me photos and some recorded videos
and unfortunately , i decided not to answer their questions
not that i dont give free consultation
is just that i m trying not to screwing somebody face
it would take a very special doctors who can do consultation accurately online by just seeing the photos of the patients
for me , i believe it is unethical for a doctor to give aesthetic treatment virtually
it can go very wrong
the camera could not capture what doctor needs to see
hopefully everyone would understand why i didnt reply ur question when u ask about ur face
most of the time , i would invite u guys to come to my clinic for a proper examination and check up
different skin type needs different treatment
all the small detail must be considered to give the correct medication and to suggest to perfect skin care
therefore , if u really love ur skin
find a doctor who is good
not all doctors know how to treat skin problem
acne management for example ,
it sound simple , but wrong treatment would make it worse and cost patients a lot of money
ladies especially if u have skin problem , seek treatment from a qualified doctors
find doctors who really good with skin problem
doctors who can diagnosed ur skin condition and has the proper treatment for it
not all doctors are good with skin and aesthetic
there is no such thing as jack in all trade doctors
every doctors has their speciality
i m good with skin and aesthetic but i m an amateur for gynae cases
Tuesday, October 01, 2013
When I was a kid,
There were many things I wanted
I was not from a rich family
But we were happy family
Nonetheless, It was such a great feeling when something special, something I wanted so bad... became a reality
So here is a story of a young cyclist name uwais. He is 13 years old. His father zafrullah was a former national cyclist.
A very unfortunate accident happened to uwais a few days ago, which led he came to my clinic with bruises all over his body. He fell from his bicycle n had some injury and the bicycle was pretty much destroyed.
When he came to my clinic, told me the whole story... I had this urge in me.. That it is the time for me to give back something to the community. I spoke to his father, and apparently uwais is a very promising rider. In my mind, he is the next azizul hasni, the next national champion.
Hence I told his father, I would like to be his sponsor ; yes... uwais will be riding for Dr Hannan, klinik primer kb.
So _ first thing first... he needs a new bicycle for training...
So happened... I have one.. so today I invited the whole family to my house and presented uwais his first pro bicycle.
I m happy to make him happy; the expression on his face when I handed over the bicycle... that was priceless!
It is good for him. And hopefully good for me. he will be wearing my name during races. and I hope I could give him more in the future. And I would really love to see my fellow friend follow my step. Let s help uwais be a champion. InsyaAllah! u go uwais.
Make ur parent proud and make me Happy to have my name appear on the podium!!!
Monday, September 30, 2013
praise to the most gracious ALLAH for all HIS blessing
klinik primer kb is already a month old
things has been running fine and super smooth
frankly speaking , this month is the greatest month of my life as a doctor
the satisfaction, the hard work , the non-stop smiling service..
really paid off
the demand for aesthetic services in kelantan is suprisingly high
the people here comes for lasers treatments, dysport and filler almost everyday
more than i expected
even there are customers from KL and penang came here
because of my promotional laser package
would like to thanks my beloved family for the strong support and encouragement
a very big thank you also go to my fellow friends and mates who has been very supportive
without my family and my friends, it is impossible to survive
there were stressful moments ,
there were hard times
there were some difficulties
but those are just a small part of the story
the hard part , makes the success taste better
trust me on that
i still have time to spend with my family and do my cycling
yes, i wish i could have more times to spend with my family and do something else outside the clinic
but for the time being
i have to put other things aside , and my clinic is my top priority
lucky me, my family understood my situation very well
many more months and years to come , InsyaALLAH
hopefully , next month will be better
and the coming months will be a lot better
i pray to Allah to bless my clinic and business
hoping for more patients and customers to come to my clinic
beside that, insyaAllah , i will be starting my own cosmetic products as well
very soon insyaAllah.
thank you Allah , thank you everyone
Monday, September 23, 2013
usually associated with hypercholestrol disorder
because it is so visible and people will definitely notice it
nevertheless, xanthelasma could be removed surgically
but surgical removal require anaesthesia and caused bleeding as well
the better and faster option would be the laser removal
it is such an easy procedure. something what we called the lunch time procedure
no bleeding, minimal pain
this treatment is available at the klinik primer kota bharu
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
such an annoying little creature that suddenly appear at any part of our body
most of them are benign
there are many type of medicine in the market which claimed can get rid of this problem
but none of them as effective as laser
using laser, these wart can be removed in just 5 minutes
no bleeding, no hassle
just walk in to my clinic and ur wart problem is solved !
Sunday, September 15, 2013
a very sharp and narrow nose is a feature of beautiful face
hence, nowadays a lot of people want to augment their nose
people want their nose bridge to be higher , to make them more visible
technically speaking, a better and higher/narrow nose bridge will make ur face look slimmer
no wonder ladies are dying to get their nose job
yes, no kidding
it is a very easy procedure for trained aesthetic doctor like me :P
using the right technique and the correct choice of filler
ur nose will look way better in just half an hour time spend in my clinic
careful , there are many unqualified people out there who perform this procedure
bear in mind , if this nose augmentation is done using the not original filler,
ur nose will become wider and uglier instead of higher and narrower
if someone offer u a nose job, check their qualification
ask to see the box of filler they are using...
or u could just come to me and no need to worry about those :)