Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Sunday, January 02, 2011

and they asked me.....

the most common question I got these few days was
" dude , how's married life "
and my answer would be " awesome "  , " great " , " wonderful "

yes , sound stereotype

but the truth is..
it's wonderful , it's awesome .... and it's definitely great
to have someone by urside 24/7
to wake up in the morning with ur love in ur arms
to kiss ur loved one every day and nite
that's is married life

i am thankful to Allah for giving me such a wonderful wife
she's a keeper!
and i'll make her the happiest girl !

well , it's easier say than done rite
plus , we are still in the early stage of our married life
orang kate , tengah panas lagi kan...
tengok la sebulan dua lagi...

i dont know what the future promised us
i dont even know what will happen to us in few weeks time
all i know ,
she's my wife
and I love her
the rest , it's God to decide

3 comments:

amal20 said...

Wishing you both the best of life today and in the days to come :)
kim salam dr shieda hehe.. selamat pengantin baru dr!

Mulan said...

happy forever..!!

Dr Sofea J.Ann Tan said...

COngratz !!!
Selamat Pengantin Baru and a happy 2011 !!