Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Saturday, October 31, 2009

pernah ku mecintaimu...tapi x begini...

my wallpaper...


lesson to be learned

a tip for new doctors on how to be a good houseman/intern

1. keep ur mouth shut!
2. be a nerd, do as u r ordered by the bosses!
3. unless u r damn good ( knowledgable ) about that disease - dont try to act smart... u gonna make a fool of urselves
4. if u dont know... say " I dont know"
5. if u got scold / screw up by ur senior - take it easy... they r not the one who pay ur salary...

yup... me is considered as a senior houseman at the hospital... and I learned a lot on how to survive as a houseman.
shut the f*** up at most of the time in front of ur bosses... and u'll do just fine.
talk less and just finish the damn job!

I'm very stressed out rite now.. very very...

No comments: