Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

losing weight

that's not my tummy!

but i did gain a lot of weight lately
since my niece was admitted to ward for about a month last month
my parents have been staying at my house
hence, there were food ... a lot of food prepared by my mom for me at each meal

i'm not used to eat 3-4 times a day
me so used being alone, i usually eat once a day,
two meals at most
hardly eat any breakfast before...
most of time skipped lunch cause the ward was too busy
too many sick people..
so i normally ended up just eating dinner for the whole day

well, that was my story

now, i need to work up to lose a lot of weight
no kidding

start dieting
no RICE!
ahahha..
i hate rice anyway...
but rice is like everywhere
hard to avoid them
sometimes u went for lunch with frens..
and for lunch, malay usually eat rice...
here in kota bharu, people love nasi ulam and nasi kukus for lunch..
hence, when we went there
it would be a bit awkward if i order fettucini al fredo instead rite,.
yet, i ended up with rice again...
sigh

No comments: