Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Sunday, May 23, 2010

my ego

It's too big
It's too wide
It's too strong
It wont fit
It's too much
It's too tough
He talks like this
Cuz he can back it up
He got a big ego
Such a huge ego
I love his big ego
It's too much
He walks like this
Cuz he can back it up

well, those what beyonce said about men and their ego!
a man, must have ego.
it's a very crucial part of being a true man.
but not too much...
just enough ego , to show that u have ur own stand ,
and u will fight for ur right , hence no one would bully u around..

and of course, ladies want men with ego..
men with no ego , totally gay!

me myself , have a huge ego...
trust me.
but i dont simply showed it around.
if u hit the wrong button...
u gonna see my ego side.
and trust me... even me myself hate to see my own ego
but, it's a part of me...
i am what i am rite now, because of my ego.
my success, my failure - the ego plays and important part in it

nonetheless, remember
ego is like salt and sugar in our daily life.
without salt n sugar in food..
everything will be tasteless..
but too much of them...
u'll get diabetic and hypertension!


1 comment:

Mulan said...

ya lah.. ada sikit2 ok la, jgn la tinggi2 sangat.. hope your niece is much better..