Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Sunday, August 04, 2013

A ramadhan story - at the bank

I m writing this not to show off or whatsoever
Just something to be shared with the public..
A learning curve for people out there
..

Last week, I went to a bank ( not going to mention which bank, but u r free to guess! )

My atm card was faulty. Frankly I wasn't able to withdraw money from it for about few months already. Hence I decided to get a new one.

I entered the bank at about 11 am

Fisrt I went to the reception

Me : Salam, I want to get a new atm card...  mine is faulty...

She : how can the card is faulty,.. Must be ur fault...

Me : whatever,  just give me the number... 

I get my number and waited to be called by the person in charged of the card renewal. My number was up...

Me : hye, kindly change my atm card,  it is faulty..

He : ok..

And he proceeded with my atm card renewal process...  no problem there

Then I asked him...  " is it possible to increase my credit card limit,? Or change to a new one with higher limit"

" sorry we can't do it. U have to call the credit card center in kl to do so, " he replied...

Owh ok... It is weird.. I got my credit card here easily last time and now u asked me to call kl... Ok... Nevermind...

Then I was asked to see the manager of the bank to validate my atm card...
While she was validating my card...  I asked the Manager again about the credit card....

Me : my other credit card, after a year,  the bank increase the credit limit... But this bank never do it.. My cc limit is the same since 5 years ago....

Manager : owh,  we only increase ur limit if u always pay ur credit card on time...

Me : I never have problem with that..  why don't u check my account....

Manager : Allrite , one second......  Checking.....  owh.... Ooo...
Sir... Would u like to have our premier atm card...  and would u like to have our premier credit card???

Me : owh... Now u offer me??  Nevermind..  I m a bit in a rush today;,, plus the people at Kuwait bank already offered me. They are nice people....

Morale of the sTory : be nice to everyone... 

No comments: