Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Sunday, January 18, 2009

what goes around comes around

after a wonderful day off spent in KL last week,
I'm back to where I belong , the maternity ward..

as sad as it sound.
worse thing happened - after a few days break,
It does affected my work....

It hadnt been the best week of my working life..
it had been a very tough week
lots of thing happened
I thought, after being a senior in this department...
the work stress and pressure would be lessen
but I was wrong..

sigh.. it has been very tiring week.
Need to get myself together..
need to be strong
need to get back my aura :P

3 comments:

Wahidah said...

nevermind...

keep on moving kay....

Mohd Hazaruddin said...

life is something about what we can expect ... and sometimes ... can't be expected!

work hard!

oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

Enjoy every moment. No matter how hard it is.