Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Friday, January 23, 2009

life is good

life is good , have been pretty settle and calm for the past few weeks. Nonetheless, I'm still missing the excitement and the craziness. I miss being me!
Being a doctor - does changed me a lot , in most parts - changes toward a good way :p
Not that I love being a bad boy - it's just me , just my bloody personality.

Funny thing , a few days ago , as I was discharging the patients from the maternity ward , one of my patient asked me - "are u the doctor who has the blog ? Dr Hannan is it? U look more chubby in real life "
hhahaha.. sorry to dissapoint u dear :P
Anyway, who those who missed me , the picture up here is my latest photo available. I started to gain a little weight again after losing a few kilos during my first month at the labour room. Not my biggest concerned thou - there are a lot of other things running inside my brain rite now.

I wish I could have more time to spend writing more stuff inside my dear blog. I do miss my beloved blog a lot. Will try to update as frequent as possible :)

3 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

OMG. You're famous! :)

Wahidah said...

wah see pt pun tahu dr die ade blog..hehehe...gain weight eik ?? tk perlah as long as u healthy ok jer kot...

Angah said...

Helo,nice blog..erm i want to invite u to come to my new blog at http://sabtu-day.blogspot.com ..erm jgn lupe linkkan blog ni,ok thanks n bye