Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

yes, I'm married to my car!
which explained why I always took photo with her ( bumblebee! )

life - busy as always...
there are a lot of new doctors coming in...
lots of new interns..
which is a good news to us.. the senior houseman
in such a way that - less oncall for everyone

Nonetheless , it wasnt long until the " upper" ppl realize that we are doing less on call
hence, they double the on call doctors to make sure we did a lot of oncall in a month
instead of having 4 oncall dr at nite, they increased to 8 ...
meaning... instead of having 6 oncall per month... we are having about 10 to 11 on call per month

yes, more on call means more money.
but then...
if I were to choose between getting rm100 for one sleepless night and a tiring next day working...
I would rather just stay put at home...
but.. what to.. it's our job.. we have to do what we have to do.

me.. is approaching the end of my surgical posting
next would be paediatric...
next month.. I'd be dealing with kids.. and babies...

yes... those little creatures are cute and adorable...
very lovable.. definitely.. but only when they are not crying

when they did.... it would be the biggest pain the ass...

1 comment:

ummi kalthum mohamad said...

jgn penat...
kerja kuat...


*biomedical engineer nk jg intern ngan dr hannan ley dop?!