Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Passion or money

This work is tiring
Saving life is tiring
Working at the hospital day in day out is draining my body and soul

In few years time I will reach 30 years old.
I told myself n my friends that I will not doing oncall after age of 30
Need to spend time doing something fun and healthier

Now I have the chance to change my life
Less working hours, tripple or quadruple the money...
But one thing I am afraid of..

So afraid that I ll be missing my life as a real doctor ... Saving life
I am so afraid i am gonna lose all my clinical skills...

Sigh...
Between passion and money...

2 comments:

Simple. said...

you still have to do the on call doctor? isn't that the oncall had been abolished? errrr If i'm not mistaken :)

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you can from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and resume claiming.

You can press claim as much as 50 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.