Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Monday, September 02, 2013

maid problem.... and the solution



well , regarding my previous post about my maid issue
there are a few option available for me right now
it is a matter about making the right choice...
need to make the right one so baby nia will be safe and well taken care
sigh. gonna be hard
my previous maid is a very good worker
i doubt i can get someone else as good as she is
i wish she will recover promptly

anyway, help me out here
the choices i have to choose from...

no 1 . get a another maid...

no 2.  send my kid to the nursery , near my house, but there are about 20 other kids at the nursery, and 5 caretakers.. good enough? the place is clean , but look a bit crowded. very close to my house, easy mobility for me , but worry about nia social skills , and she would be among the youngest in the group. so worried she will be bullied by others.  sigh,....

no 3. send nia to a friend house. she has a bibik which basically doing nothing at home. I ll be paying half of the bibik salary. but the problem is her house is a bit far, not very strategic for me in term of spending a lot of time driving nia everyday.....

1 comment:

huda.nh said...

try solution no 2 1st, if it doesn't seems to work well, then go to No 3...just my 2 cents..hehehe...