Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Saturday, November 03, 2007

~so messed-up~

" I'm living my life. And I'm doing the best that I can, and doing it in a way that I feel is right."


If God give me a chance to go to europe again in the future, I'm definately going to PARIS again. It was the best city I've been all my life. (with all due respect to my own city KL). There is just something about Paris that makes it so special, so different from other places. Something so romantic of tower made of oxigenized steel -Eiffel. Something so sensational when u walk along long strecth of boutique, the Champs Elysees , - and the night ariel view from the tower - was just majectic! YUP. I'm having my breakdown. Which, lead me to having some stupid hallucination - some imagination , I seriously need a break. I chatted with a fren last nite , ( yes chin joo... i mean u!) , told her how messed up I am, all this medic-student-final-year-life is killing me.
But, unfortunately enuf for me , I dont have any holiday in the nearest time. Yup, I do have one, 2 weeks (at most!) break this january, but I dont think I could last that long. Urrrghh... Luckily , this weekend gonna be a long one. Will be 3 days weekend. Monday will be a public holiday to celebrate the Unity Day. Yup... unity... and i need this 3 days to unify my body again. I'm not having the days in my life lately, and it's the worst too... yes, it could be worse.. but, I'll keep praying that I'll see the silver lining soon enuf... bye :)
champs elysees - the famous road ...full of boutiques and memories....

8 comments:

waliz said...

i'm going to Paris tonite.....
in my dream...

Anonymous said...

ahhh Paris....one place that i wanna go, eventhough i have flying phobia, i dont mind the long flight....if its Paris...... :)

waliz, see you there, in my dreams...hahahahaaha.....

Husna said...

nak nyeeee pegi paris...seriously i really wanna go there for my honeymoon (which i dunno when). tp idham kate kg jiboi pun lagi cantik dr paris (jahat gileee).tp peduliii nak pg jugakkkkk !!

me said...

Oooh hannan..

Stand up! Put your hands up in the air! Shake your butt! Spin around at the same time!

Take a break to dance in fresh air. And keep on stepping forward. That's how we all do it.

Hope you'll be regenerated soon :-)

MOLY said...

besnyeh ...
:)

lifeinside said...

i wouldn't mind going to paris 10 times. the buildings are preserved, and guess what i didn't even realise there arent any modern buildings until i left the city! gosh.

and i was wondering where are all the tall ones? too bad i didn't go to la defense.

which makes an excuse to revisit ;)

pearl'E.J said...

saya suka banget dgn gambar yg 1st tu..

mummysyafie said...

bestnyer nan!