Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Friday, February 17, 2012

We r not royalty

Some asked , " do u come from royalty family?"
It arises when people saw these photos when my family was wearing all yellow.

Truth is we are not
Not even close
Both of my parent are orang kampung
Borned and raised in kampung

My dad cycled 10miles to go to school everyday
He need to wear regular cloth in his way to school , as he arrived then he changed to school uniform because the shirt he wore on his way, cycling hard was already all covered with sweat.

Nothing to be ashamed of
Instead I am proud of my father
He came a looonnngg way
To be what he is right now comparing from what he came from...
He has done such an amazing job

Now it's time for me to do the same
Need to cross the bridge
Need to move ahead
One step further

And hoping one day my children would be proud of me and do the same

No comments: