Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Friday, February 09, 2007

my 100th post.

hye everyone. Sorry. Been a bit bz lately. Class started on wednesday. So, holiday is definately over now.. no more fun... Now, I'm having gynaecology cycle- meaning, lots of operations ( I'm just a spectator thou!!) Today I watched an operation, removal of uterus thru vagina... actually I was eating Halls ( my fav sweet!!!) during watching the operation... and felt like vomitting coz "eating and seeing blood ( a lot) coming out of vagina at the same time didnt go well with me... heheheh.. so, next time, no more Halls in OT. So, enuf for the day... lot's more been happening lately.. such as cheap scarf from mark n spencer.. . and bla bla bla..still having sleeping disorder. slept a lot during day, cant sleep at nite... maybe b'coz I'm so used to it since my exam period last month..anyway, hope I could sleep early today.... need to have a normal sleeping hours again... will write more during weekend. Back to books!!!!
p/s:- thanks everyone who stand up for me.. appreciate it. Life goes on. Kak red, jgn takut ek..saya janji xkan belasah team akak teruk2. dah ambik k.ween n k sha jadi keeper n striker.. kasi can skit kat kak red... heheheh

2 comments:

ween said...

kak ween jadi wing buleh?
*dulu masa main hoki jadi left wing* buleh? buleh?

Red Mummy said...

terbatuk2 akak dibuatnya..

ko cakap besar, cakap banyak ko kan, nanti bila game nan ado gak.

deal betul2 ni? jadi ye kita lawan? mix match ok..i ll bring my 3 brothers n sirman, ckp lah 5 orang per team, byk2 pun bukan ko leh beat pun. surely semputnye lah...

weih..vagina thingy tu, ko geli ye?? ko tau korang ni kuor dari mana? kalao x ikut tingkap ikut bawah jugak hannan....

hik!