Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Miss Lucky.

"Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe. -- Jackie Mason."
-gambar ini tiada kaitan ngan BKS-

WOW... BKS is really HOT now.. only 5 contestant left....and I've been chosen by dik merah to be the advokat for this week.... SO, how do i choose the winner for this week??? hmmm... THERE are a few method that could be applied here... maybe used the lucky draw, xpon pakai dadu... pastu komen kat para peserta... " biasa la... adat bertanding..... ade yang menang... ramai yang kalah... kpd yang kalah, terus la berusaha.... bla bla bla....."... hehehehe... OK x dik red ??? heheheh... kalau x le pakai cara ni... nak kene study dulu la... kene beli buku.. " how to judge BKS for dummies" heheheh.... anyway.... we'll see...
So, now, setelah bertungkus lumus bekerja keras nak setelkan exam ENT, masuk la pulak posting Infectious disease.... not my fav subject to be honest.... wayyyyy to much bacteria + virus to deal with.... ergghhh... gonna be a hard one... but at least the exam is not that near... the final exam for my infectious disease gonna be on 8 june... heheheh... ( lambat lagi tuh... hero tok gaduh!!!) ... but this time, i plan to start preparing for the exam earlier... coz.. i donno when i'll be run out of luck.... so... sometimes, we just need more than LUCK... but still.... I do believe LUCK plays a major role in our LIFE.... so... never underestimate qada' n qadar (ketentuan Ilahi)
But one thing that really kills me for this posting is, the hospital situated, very2 far away from my place... it took me an hour and a half to reach there....here, in russia the health system is quite different from Malaysia. Every hospital has there it's own function... no multiprofile hospital like in Malaysia, so, kalau sakit perut sbb infection, kene gi hospital lain, kalau accident, hospital lain, kalau utk operation, hospital lain, kalau nak beranak, hospital lain... so.. ade baik buruk nye jugak la....


7 comments:

Red Mummy said...

lagi satu

korang buat apa 2 org kat tepi dinding tu?

kalo aku , main dinding pasal main squash - korang ni semacam je kerojernye

Red Mummy said...

First time I noticed him was before I got to his blog. He and his girl were sitting next (or in front?) of me on one of those flights home. And I thought, 'what a sweet couple'.




matiklah rahsia ko dah terbongkar!!!!

Nurlea Laurielle said...

"First time I noticed him was before I got to his blog. He and his girl were sitting next (or in front?) of me on one of those flights home. And I thought, 'what a sweet couple'."<- SENTAP! Kalau I ada dalam flight tu, I akan lari ke pintu aircraft dan bukak dan terjun!!! Hehehehehe

Nurlea Laurielle said...

"WOW... BKS is really HOT now.. only 5 contestant left....and I've been chosen by dik merah to be the advokat for this week...." <- Abang Hannan... brapa itu MAKCIK red bayaq u ols utk u ols panggei dia ADIK!? Hahahaha... mati la mek esok dengan kak red!

Red Mummy said...

lea...

ku beri kasih sayangku, itulah harganya seorang cinta hatiku, abang hannan to adik merahnya!!

ko ado??

matiklah kalo sirman baca blog si hannan ni!

pearl'E.J said...

uikkk... gambar atas tu buat ape?? masing2 tgk masing2 punya ker?? kahkahkahkah... luncah tau! :p

KiKiHanakO said...

heyppp... tgok ape tok.. nak join.. wahhkakakakkaa!!! larikkk