Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Monday, March 09, 2009

took this beautiful photo from tina's blog. It's moscow city at night. I do miss moscow a lot.....
Miss the life back then... miss the happy go lucky life :)
me rite now in very stressful condition. I'll be finishing my O&G cycle somewhere this week with condition I passed the oral exam tomorrow! Yeah, we call it "viva". Definitely has nothing to do with viva la vida!
It's more like a final exam for the interns! I just hope my Head of department will just open his heart and let me off the hook tomorrow!
Me busting my head rite now.. trying to read everything.. trying to munch all the knowledge...
technically.. nothing much can be done in such a little time..
the best thing I could do rite now is to pray to God that everything will turn out just fine tomorrow..
To my dear readers, please pray for my success...
God willing... in conjunction with our Beloved Prophet S.A.W birthday today... God will give me the blessing.. Amen....

No comments: