Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Monday, March 05, 2007

my heart

"At the end of a day like this, when so many prayers are answered and so many aren’t, we take our miracles where we find them. We reach across the gap and sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, we touch."

Hye ppl.. hmmm.. .. guess what? weekend is over. Did nothing much this weekend. Stayed home one whole sunday... ( damn bored!!!) but couldnt be bother to go out. Just wanna stay inside the comforter and do nothing. Kak Red, Snowwomen.. I'm a bit dissapointed right now... but, it doesnt really matter coz thing like this happen all the time. Will get over it in no time.. hehehhe... shit happens everyday... expect the unexpected. Sometimes, we expect to much from someone, but, in the end of the day... we got nothing... yup... serve me well.. but still... hmmm.. whatever.... It doesnt really bothering my mind rite now... but I have kinda uncomfortable feeling.... hahahha... it's not like i have butterflies in my stomach.. more likes a group of monkey playing holla-hoop with my intenstine...

Currently listening to Mozart- Violin Concerto No 3 in G Major.... dont ask me what the hell is that coz i dont have any idea... Just enjoy listening to it... soothing music for my ears... I phoned kak fidah this afternoon... as usual.. she didnt answer when I rang the 1st time coz when I phone other thru internet, there is no caller ID came out.. usually. Told her that I'm going to Italy this summer, and asked her to join me... and she said she wanted to go to Lisbon for the official declaration of the new 7 wonders of the world... Yupp.. anyone who dont know about this, pls enter the website and vote for the new 7 wonders.. So, this time we gonna meet at Lisbon on 07/07/07.. so... anyone who r interested to join us... u r most welcome!!!!
heart shape bread... very nice to eat... hehehe.. contoh peribahasa makan hati... best betul makan hati ni... skarang ni aku pon tgh makan hati ngan seseorang... tapi xper la... s'thing about me... I usually get over something easily... somemore involving ppl who are important to me.. kalau keluarga tu.. orang kata.. air dicincang xkan putus... and to ppl who r close to me.. no matter how bad u hurt me.. I still care about u...

5 comments:

wénkt said...

Hye ppl.. hmmm.. .. guess what? cuti aku dah over! hahahhazi

equilibrium_space said...

apa ni nan? previous entry cite hal kawin tunang...n now bout makan hati...Aku nyanyikan 'Pelamin Anganku Musnah' kat ko bleh??? or 'Kita Serupa'.....I know how u feel,but as a woman, it's even difficult to face this kind of situation, coz guys..they r easy going...Just pray to Allah n b strong. Loving someone is really hurt...Adeiii..apa aku jiwang ni!!!!tidak......

Red Mummy said...

nan, loving is someone is hurt if you love her so so much! leave some for yrself - supposedly.

anw, loving is letting go. if you love that someone, you need to let her go for her happiness as well.

ko buat entry camni, dah akak teringat yg lama2 lak hishhhh

nak kena spray lu lah..


zstttttttttttttt

i think u are having big much problem wt yr gelfren ni...

ween said...

han dengar tu pesan kak red ko... yang best tu dia siap spray lagi.. kah kah...

it's easier for others who is not in the realm of your problem to say to do this and that.. tapi kita yg menanggung je yg tau.. ngapa nye?? Only God knows what's best for you dear...

Sa-Yu-Ri said...

ur clon here....hanan :P. eh y lar u disappointed?? if u feel like talking don hesitate to share it wid me ok. coz in the hosp here i am so used to "apoh(nenek in chinese)" telling all their probs....my ears are longer then the elephant....hohohohohoho