Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Saturday, July 04, 2009

down with URTI

not down with love... my whole life is brought down to earth by URTI - upper respiratory tract infection - which include fever, flu , cough, sore throat... and the rest.
Yes, may not be the worse disease ... but it's kinda annoying illness...
Really affecting my mood...
Made me really agitated... really frustrated at times....
Yes, being ungrateful is more precise word I guess..
Being a normal human being.. I cant help but to whine a lot when I'm sick..

To make thing worse , I have to do back to back on call -regardless of my current health issue. I was on call on 1st of july, the on 3rd and next one will the tomorrow , the 5th.. and the next oncall is on 7th... yes.. 4 EOD on call... every other day.. .. delightful... indeed..

Currently , I'm just praying to God that my illness will go way quickly coz I need to be healthy again.. there's so much thing to be done..

I have a really big PROJECT this month.. wait for the announcement...

MAY God bless my life.. amennn

2 comments:

FdausAmad said...

Gua nak ajak datang mkn kenduri kat blog gua.Ikut baca doa skali pun takpa.

Wahidah said...

get well soon han