Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Saturday, July 11, 2009

thank u God


I was reading the yahoo news just now...
one article that really attracted me was the Mercer's report.
According to the report...
5 most expensive city to live ...in order

1. Tokyo , Japan
2. Osaka , Japan
3. Moscow, Japan
4. Geneva , Swiss
5. Hong Kong

I lived 6 years in moscow...
the 1st year was occay...
then.. another year added .. the business in moscow was booming...
a lot of foreigner coming in.. started their business there...
and until.... moscow became 3rd most expensive city to live...

I'm lucky that currently I'm living at one of the cheapest city to live.. Kota Bharu.
yes.. moscow and kota bharu... a lot of differences btwn these two places..
"macam langit dengan bumi"
after livin in moscow for quite a while...
gettin used to the lifestyle..
now back to my hometown...
where we dont even have cinema here...
it's kinda frustrating sometimes..
if it's not because of my parent..
I would have work somewhere else..
but.. my mama n papa.. I love them so much..

No worry Kota Bharu..
I'll change this town to an exiting place to be :P

4 comments:

Nisahaz said...

moscow,japan???
eheemmm..22x..

Wahidah said...

wah han nak turn KB eik..wah2 hebat..:P

AgentVasily said...

Seriously.. mahal giler!!!
Senior, yuran tahun ni naik lagi.
How lar?

Jun said...

hans..org2 kat bandar ni sebok2 pegi KB taw! makanan murah kan? iskkk3...i miss east coast!