Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm back

hye guys, I'm back. Been a bit bz lately. Yesterday wasnt a good day for me. Man utd lost to roma.... well.. have to wait for next week then.. but i do have a lot of confidence that man utd will make it to the champs league semi final this year. Anyway, now I'm having my forensic cycle. And today, it was the 1st time, i watched autopsy, live ... right in front of my very own eyes!!!.. and my white coat does smell of dead body ( in fact , all my cloth that i wear today.. and also my hair!!) and i do believe some of the blood and the stuff in the dead patient stomach n intestine did get onto my white coat... couldnt be bother to check it... went straight to washing machine. Yes, I've been studying medicine for 5 years, but i never see "dead" ppl been cut into pieces... it seems to be easier for me to slice up ppl when they are still alive.... hahaha... and during the autopsy...i was standing 5 cm from the fresh dead body who died bcoz of car accident.. and it wasnt a great view... hhahaha.. thank God I dont have to go thru that everyday...
spring is back in Moscow.. meaning... lots of sunshine.... oo yeaahh... ( mcm x pernah kene matahari la pulak!!). anyway.. sbb dah biasa sgt ngan cuaca mendung.. skali skala kene matahari ni... naik silau la jugak.. so ni la alasan aku pergi beli mende kat atas tu... alat pelindung mata daripada sinar UV matahari daripada Dolce and Gabbana.... kire ni nak jaga kesihatan diri la.. utk keselamatan la katakan... bole didapati di farmasi2 berdekatan anda... hehehehe.... dulu mase aku form 5, i had problems with my eyes, so kene pakai specs la... power dlm 300 for dexter n sinester (kanan n kiri). kene rabun jauh... so i used the specs for 2 month ... and i got "fed up" with it and i throwed it away.... bcoz last time i was an active sportsman and the specs didnt do any good for sportsman... so.. i ate a lot of vit A (which contribute to my weight gain!!!) and lots of carrot.. and thank God.. a few weeks after i throwed my spectacles.. my eyesight was back to normal .. until today... and i do take a good care of my eyes. last time i tried the cheap "spec hitam" and it really hurt my eyes.. so.. if i want to use one.. must get a proper one.. so.. there u go... dolce & gabbana.... what an excuse huh...


this is new fav food... home made apple pie!!!... yeah.. i dont eat red apple. but i do eat green apple and i drink apple juice... y i dont eat red apple? hmmmm.. me myself couldnt figure it out...

3 comments:

Rebecca Ilham said...

I'm very confident that Man U will step up and win big at home next week.
But I must admit that Roma was the better half yesterday. The Italian forwards were amazing. And Francesco Totti, wasn't he one of a kind?
Still, it was a superb equalizer from Rooney.
However, I hope the players would refrain themselves though. We don't want another Paul Scholes next week as one we had yesterday, do we?

-Becky.

Red Mummy said...

u dont eat red apple??

you dont eat RED apple???????????????


yeah..something is wrong wt u, get yr frens to check yr fius then.

wénkt said...

aku tau ko still marah kat aku.. tapi aku tetap nak buat baik kat sini...

wan dah try makan carrot tapi tak menjadi pun.. tapi tak per, ada contact lens.. tapi skrg ni,tetiba lak rasa silau mentari.. tapi dah malam.. cam lusa kene pi kedai speck gak ni.. tetiba rasa silau lak..