Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

dont hate me coz i'm beautiful

first and foremost
i would like to thank all my readers for all the moral support
and all the tips given
for me - striving for my weight reduction programme
thank you so much..
it means a lot to me..
a simple word of " chaiyok" makes me grow stronger every second
and work harder every day

i'm a very ambitious person...
whenever i'm aiming for something
i will work extra hard for it.
and of course , i only dream for something which is possible..
my current dream is to be rich and famous
it does sound cocky
but that is something that kept me going every minute

as a human being , we need something to hold on
something to led us..
something to achieve
and then , our life will be a meaningful one..

i said to myself ,
one day i'll drive that convertible bmw 6 series
one day i will
hopefully i wont be too old by then

how am i gonna achieve my dream..
that's a secret ... hehehehe....
kalau nak cepat, jumpe bomoh kak limah belakang umah...

1 comment:

betty said...

i pray for you, semoga Dr Hannan dilimpahi rezeki, dipermudahkan segala urusan, deberkati, kaya dan berjaya.. Amin...