Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Monday, June 09, 2008

Say my name

As I logged in to update my blog just now , a fren IM me thru the YM :-

michelle: hey...any tips for the 2nd part of final ?
xhansx: say my name
michelle: hahhaah
michelle: wahh.. tat's easy
xhansx: yeah.... if only everyone knows this secret....

Yup ... everyone is pretty much "nervous" for the next step of our final exam ... including me of course. I'm just playing cool... as always :P I'll only get panicked at the last minute or at the final hour ... that's just typical me!

This photo was taken from outside my window at 530 am this morning :) Yes, I was awake that early .. ( dont ask why .... :P ) It's summer here therefore the day is much longer than nite time. The sunset around 10pm and sunrise at 250am nowdays. But my routine - hasnt changed much since I'm busy preparing for the exam. I always awake until 4 am in the morning and I am still in wonderland at 11am. My day starts at 11.59 am everyday - just before the noon hit the clock!

This week gonna be a very boring and stressful - not a fun week at all.... 2 more weeks left until everything is over... I just cant wait for the freedom day!

4 comments:

*SiRibenMerah said...

yeahh..
minggu yang memenatkan..
saya pon!!

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ kul 5.30am tuh dah cerah cam kul 10am kat Malaysia. of course la, i pun kalo kat sana dah celik mata.

btw, good luck ya. do ur best. ~

pearl'E.J said...

erkkkkkk... pukul 2.50am dah ada sunrise??? mcm mana nk tido cerah2 gitu?? huhuuu

mummysyafie said...

takde time gelap ke kat moscow ni?