Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Sunday, June 01, 2008

hye JUNE

31 may 08 , moscow - weather no good -> gloomy n rainy. What a boring saturday for me. Nothing much happened today - cook ,eat, study, internet-ting , do laundry , watch tv... and other boring stuffsssss...

Just realize that my fav month of the year has finally arrived :) My beloved JUNE :)
Why do I love JUNE so much! To start with - my bday is in JUNE! The exact date? I'll let u figure that out by urselves ( just a small hint for everyone to start collecting money to buy my bday gift! Dont tell me I didnt give u enuf time... hheheheee.... :P )

What else will happen in June.... let's see... ermm.. my mom's bday... lot's of my frens' bday and 1st june is technically the 1st day of summer. For the past 5 years , this is the month when I fly back to Malaysia ( not this year thou ). More? Yes ! there are lots more happening in June...

The big SALE will start soon in moscow, and the MEGASALE in Malaysia n Dubai will start in the end of the JUNE - in conjuction with my bday celebration.... ( not that I'm trying to say that my bday is the end of the JUNE )

Next... the EURO 08 will start soon... also in JUNE and not forgotten - my fav part of the year - the FINAL exams :) How could I miss this one rite? The most annoying part of JUNE.... Sigh...

There were 2 times in a row when my final exams happened to be on the same date of my bday. I mean , what were the chances of 2 very important event of my life happened on the 28th of June rite... ( opppsssssss ) Fortunately , so far - my bday party become my celebration after finishing my exams :)

Nevertheless - those were history now :) I'm really lookin foward for this year JUNE. I wonder what are the suprises!!! I'm hoping for the best JuNe in my life!!!

Hye JUne... dont u ever let me down... hehehe...... :P

9 comments:

AzAzura said...

my mum's birthday is also in June , my car road tax expires in June.May wasn't that good to me May june onwards be really nice to me and gimme loads of $$$,health and joy
So your birthday is... -biarlah rahsia?

pearlEJ said...

june..june...june...june...june... :p ehhh bila ekk birthday han?? tetiba lak hilang ingatan.. kakakaka :p

Hannan said...

zura ;) hehehe.... baca betul2 entry tu...
kan dah cakap dalam tu...

Hannan said...

zura ;) hehehe.... baca betul2 entry tu...
kan dah cakap dalam tu...

Hannan said...

ej - kelau ej lupe bday han.... ehhehehe.... tamat la riwayat ... :P

AzAzura said...

now I know why I am not a doctor? careless careless me.. got it already wait for my b'day card ok xo

nOnnie_sayang said...

huhuhu.. 28th? my syamimi bday is on 25th june.. can celebrate together gether lah ni..

Jun :) said...

waaa...so many thing happen in june? hehe...lets celebrate my name..hahahaha...nway, happy birthday to u in advance eh hans!

mummysyafie said...

birthday nan 31 may ke..hepi belated bufday yer nan..

terlambat lak..