Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Thursday, December 27, 2007

bye bye 2007?

I woke up early this morning, feeling a lot better, I could feel the energy running thru my body, my blood is finally, warm and red again. My brain , eventually could function normally. I looked into the mirror, and I could smile back to myself. I'm healthy again! Thank God. The man is back! The "Hannan" is back on the street babeh!!!. Haha.. So, I decided to "test drive" my body. I walked to the library today coz I need the books for the surgery exam next month. I might be the last person at the university who went looking for the books and as I expected, the library is technically empty!!! Hahhaha... lovely. I hate the crowd. Anyway, back to my real life story ( yup , going to library in consider a fairy tales!). The weather today wasnt that cold. About 1-2 degrees only. However, I put on my warm winter jacket as prophylaxis measure. After I finished all my errand at the library, I went back straight home. As I reached my room, I started sneezing again... hell yaaa... my flu came back! Hahaah... "Test drive" failed!

Just now, I was chatting with my classmate, who also became the victim of the virus flu. He also got 1 week mc as I did. I believed he got the flu from me. Sorry dude, I didnt mean it. It's just the rule of the nature. One sneeze, one breath, one cough, is more than enuf to infect other ppl when u have the flu. So, tomorrow, should I go back to class or not? Well, the sake of the humankind, it's for the best that I just keep the flu to myself rite? There is a good reason why my doc gave me a week off rite? So, I'm not going to class again tomorrow. Even if I do go to class tomorrow, I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna start sneezing as soon as the lesson start , and again, the doc will kick me out from the hospital again. What a waste of time and energy travelling so far to the hospital that located far-far away from my house. Conclusion - I'll be resting again tomorrow :) .

9 comments:

Mrs.Sheikh said...

ooohh nann..makan la ubattttttttttt

waliz said...

doktor bagi rehat..rehat laaaa...jgn degil...kalo dekat dah tarik telinga tu...hehehe

hannan..wish u happy new year too..muaaah!

emyzuraina said...

hannan,u didnt only pass the flu to ur classmate,infact im here in l'sia pun got infected da.. btapa kuatnya ur virus itu.. i have been sneezing in class and have a runny nose!! huhu... ksian kat clasm3.. hehe.. nnti dieorg lak dpt.. hoho... happy new year!!! get well sooon!!

emyzuraina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me said...

hannan, awk dah start new year cuti earlier than the others eh? haha.. today's temp here is -12. already freezin cold..

Unknown said...

mrs sheikh - dah makan ubat dah... ehehe

waliz - esok I'm back to classs... oooyyeaahh

emiko - that bad is it? uhuhuhu

intan- wow... -12... sana x cukup global warming lagi la intan

Anonymous said...

oit, i think u just passed the bug to me laaaaaaa....achoooooooommmm!!

pearl'E.J said...

aaaachommmmmmmmm gakk.. :p

mummysyafie said...

nan..ada masa tlg edit pic akak gak er..leh?

hihihihi... :)