Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Monday, December 17, 2007

the silverlining

I used to think that the phrase " everything happened for a reason" is bullshit. But, after being alive again after so many shit happened in my life - I do believe in that :) . I couldnt sleep well last nite. Lying on the bed, but my mind kept my body awake - thinking of how much damaged I had caused in such a short time. It's true that Rome wasnt build in a day, but it gonna take a lot less than a day to destroy it. So does our life. One stupid mistake, everything that we worked for - turned into dust! God can give us whatever He wants at anytime, and he could take it back whenever He wishs - no condition.

If u noticed, I had put a song here. I didnt put any song before becoz I thought that it will only slow down the page downloading process if any of my readers is using modem. But, This song means so much to me. ( even thou I didnt understand half of it!). Why? I woke up today, and my mind is a total mess! On the way to hospital today, still the same... keep thinking about the Shit that happened in my life, during the class... my body and my mind were not at the same place. I kept giving the wrong answers during lesson today. Which made me looked like a clown. Systolic murmur for mitral stenosis? I must be joking.... huh...

But , on the way back home, as I was listening to this song.... i figured the way out of the shit. Well, not the total clean break, but at least I managed to get my head together again. After a long thought, eventually, i found the silverlining.. ( i hope it is!!!).Will try to fix the damage as much as I could. If it's unfixable, just gonna put it aside. If it's replacable, will get a new one. Thing that I lost , it's not meant to be mine... considered it's gone. I believe, this is the only way out. Thanks a lot everyone for ur support. Appreciate it! I really need it, I really need all the encouraging words.. i need all ur prayers.. thank you... I love all of u ....

6 comments:

Jelly said...

most of us learned from our own mistakes..... wuteva it is be strong Dr to be.... cheers...

waliz said...

my prayer is always be wth u...hannan..i love u too...

Unknown said...

i'm doing me best here jelly... thanks

appreciate it waliz :). means a lot to me

Anonymous said...

my prayers for you Nan, you'll soon get over it, hope u learn your lesson though! whatever it is....your a big boy, im sure you find whatever it is.....

pearl'E.J said...

cantik pompuan dlm gambar tu.. sape tu ek??

mummysyafie said...

nan..mmg setiap yang berlaku ada hikmah disebaliknya..kiter kena caya pada qada dan qadar nan..

atas kepercayaan itu kiter boleh survive tau