Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Friday, December 14, 2007

Not feeling well :)

I've not been updating my blog for the past few days, not becoz I'm sick, but becoz was a bit disorientated. Why? Me myself dont know y. :) But most probably due to the ever changing weather here. The snow keeps falling on a good day, and the very next day, the temperature went up - so does the snow melt. Nevertheless, the highlight of this week is, I had food poisoning. Yup, that was suck! I learned my lesson. Never ate a salmon that costed u 30 rubles!!! ( around rm5). What happened was, there is a canteen located near the hospital. So, we went there for lunch and had the salmon. The first day was fine. But, on the second day, 4 of us had diarhea. Ouuucch... I'll never ever go back to that stupid canteen again!!! Everyone , take a note here - a piece salmon should cost more that 30rubles!!! Now, I'm going to sleep... uhhuh.. nite2

6 comments:

cHiQuE CoMeL said...

huhuhu doktor pun sakit gak ek... syian! yea lah doktor pun orang gak kan?! nway get well soon :)

intan kamaruddin said...

ha?? fud poisoning? which one?? hehe. hope xsevere sgt. treat urself k doc.

waliz said...

hannan dear..get well soon..no wonder my blog miss u sooo much...long time no see...

jgn lupa makan ubat ya..sbb selalunya dr yg paling malas nak makan ubat..hahaha

A Z R A said...

me dont do salmon....at all....whatever the price is...you get well soon eh...., take care! :D

pearlEJ said...

nunite han..

mummysyafie said...

biasa lah nan..kekadang pun akak rasa malas nak blogging..