Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Getting better!

berkat doa kalian .. beta dah semakin sehat...
tq semua.. jasamu dikenang...

Well, not actually 100% fit , but then - i felt lot better compared to yesterday
the sore throat still there.. but very mild...
After a few hours of xtra sleep , the fever slowly moving out from my body
Yes.. being overworked lately.. is killin me...
not been exercising regularly...
that's the price I'm paying..

ANYWAY, the big day is coming... the 28 JUNE.
MY big day...
yes.. it's my birthday..
will take a few days off during my bday - definitely
will fly to KL ..
so.. still thinking about the celebration...
what to do..??? idea anyone?
would welcome all my blog readers to join the party on 28june..
come out and play~

3 comments:

Wahidah said...

good to hear dat u're feeling better..wah han nak jemput bloggers raikan ur bufday yea..menarik je bunyi..:)

vagg© said...

alhamdulillah dah sihat..
make sure u take care of yourself di samping menjaga org lain yg memerlukan ya.. :)

happy advanced birthday hik hik

Anonymous said...

bgs la da sihat.. 28 june same besdy ngn my adik.. =)