Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I'm officially sick

Well, even this beautiful gift for myself couldnt cure my illness rite now. I hereby declare that I'm officially sick - flu , URTI ... all those annoying things are hanging out at my throat rite now.. and it's very uncomfortable!

Earlier this evening - I went to the mall - went to the kid's section , was purposely looking for this particular thing! YES this little red thing! I wanted it so much...
Since I've not feeling well thru out the day - I figured I need to indulge myself a little bit..
get myself a gift considering I've been working very hard lately..

Hence when I saw this yellow box - without second thought or whatsoever , I just grabbed it and throw it to the counter and paid for it.
I dont care how much it costed ( apparently it wasnt that cheap at all! )
Anyway , doesnt really matter coz I really want it..
Definitely gonna be the my 1st bday gift this year. The perfect starting gift. Love this car a lot. Yes, I know it's from myself.. but who cares... I get what I wanted and it's all that matter..

So, for the next bday gift - I cant think of nothing else - just wanna get better...
God .. please... I want my next bday gift - a very good health! I'm begging u God ,, please...

This little simple virus had made myself so miserable today. I hope it will be gone by tmrw, coz tmrw is my oncall day... and I need to be very fit for oncall... if not I would be a burden to the team instead..

What? get a MC? ermmm... no such thing for a doctor. We dont get Mc if we cought flu or URTI... work as usual.. people are dying, our small problem is very much ignorable...

Hopefully, in spite of my poor health.. everything will turn out just fine tomorrow.. God willing.. amen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon k..:)

Hudarling said...

hannan, get well soon.

zo said...

get well soon bro

Wahidah said...

get well soon...hate flu also..make me felt uncomfortable..:(