Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

the undertaker...

I dont believe in mitos or " orang tua -tua kata "
In fact I'm very against those stuffs..

but, something wierd happened lately...
those who been reading my blog,
should know that I've posted a few stuff about some disease..
the strangest things happened...
after I wrote about that particular disease...
that disease happened to someone close to me..
maybe just accidental.. ( which I'm praying for )
or kinda jinx to me...

Nevertheless.. as I said before... I'm against all those thing
and I dont believe in JINX neither..
I believe that everything happened - is a FATE and being decided by GOD...
So, I'm gonna keep writing about all kind of disease...
See where it goes :)
coz I'm doing this for a good purpose..
to educate people..
to tell others .. the important of good health...
it's all for good reasons...

No comments: