Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

back to school

yes... that's me. all dressed up in the black and white uniform. back to school style haircut. :P Yeah, sound boring. It's actually. But then it feels good to meet my classmates again here at the btn camp.

Yeah, me currently at the KLIA btn camp. My phone has been confiscated so technically I'm being disconnected with the outside world. Hope none of the fasilitator read my blog.

Nevertheless, I hope this camp will bring a lot of new info and idea , well.. definitely it will. Gonna be here until saturday. The room is quite comfy, 2 person per room. My roomate is from sarawak, very nice fellow. He's asleep now while I'm busy updating my blog. All for my beloved readers.

p/s - hoping to see a lot of SMS-es when I turn ON my phone again at the end of the course!

10 comments:

Ida said...

a lot of sms?yaya.and i hope too
;)

mummysyafie said...

hahahah..mmg macam budak sekolah lah hannan..selamat berkursus yer doc!

Witty Angel said...

huyooo skemaaaa mukeee.hehehe..goodluck nyways!!hehehe..nanti cite ek sal intern kt msia..tengah indcisive ni nak blk ke x..hhhe

Mrs.Sheikh said...

cam kanak2 ribena je muka u nan..
hahahahha...
selamat kembali bersek0oooolll :P

Unknown said...

amber - yeahh... make sure u send one to me ok!



kak nor - budak skolah encemmm!



aina - x yah balik daa.. dok sana jer



mrs sheikh- thankssss

Anonymous said...

hehehee....kwn2 i pun sume pakat carik kain itam n baju putih..sume pakat nk kena attend btn..hahahaha...my turn je x tau lagik bila...hehe

cepotet said...

sms? sms punya maximum time utk deliver hanya 24 hours ja. tatau la kalau derang dah up sikit. sorry kalau salah. kalau after that 24 hours, sms yang dihantar u takkan dapat.

Jun said...

hans..mcm budak skolah nakal..wakaka

Unknown said...

btn camp best!!
walaupun kena buli tapi seronok jer..

Wahidah said...

short nya haircut die...mcm bdk sekolah..huhuh...enjoy ur moment day..