Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ellen Pompeo Or Dr Grey?

I bet half of the Grey's anatomy viewer dont know Meredith real name - Ellen Pompeo... pretty huh? not my baby...
Life goes on here, moscow, lovely as always, interesting and absolutely fantastic....Here, I met lots of frens, from diff types of background, student .. malaysian and non malaysian, few russian frens ( not many ), few of malaysian businessman.... ( hahaha... I never thought that KFC, Pizza Hut and Sushi Planet here in Moscow were brought here by Singaporeans and Malaysians, and now the russian took over everything. thou, there are still a handful number of malaysian businessman left here in moscow, and more are coming !!!..) and a few embassy staffs.

But, s'thing about frens, it's hard to find a real fren. Coz, in this world nowdays, everybody lives with lies and hipocracies, and also betrayal. It's inevitable. I've to admit that I"m not a good fren myself and I'm suck at frenship, and u dont wanna be frens with me...hahahhahaa.......true enuf... Peoples lies, they do what they need to do to get what they want. Their speech are lies, their action are lies and sometimes u can even see it in their eyes. People would betray each other to get what they want.... Now, it's all about money and fame. But , who can blame them, coz everybody needs money and wants to be a superstar. It's kinda life that ppl wanted nowdays. But still, we are human, we do have feelings, mercy, love and kindness.... I just dont understand the word "friendshiP" nowdays..., I've seen ppl leave their group of fren to join another so called " popular" group of frens. I've seen ppl making frens with "A" coz he/she doesnt want "A" to be fren with "B". I've seen ppl making frens just for the bad times. I've seen ppl making frens just for money and fame....... and they called this friendship? welcome to the new world everyone.... welcome.... maybe the oxford dictionary should change their definition of the word friend. here is my suggestion

friend/frend/noun - a person who lies, betray, backstabber and will come to you to share their bad times

hahhaha... I'm not saying this to anyone, maybe I'm one of the ppl I've said above... I mean... who am I to judge other ppl, I'm just a blogger..., coz everybody else thinks they are the greatest.... my God.....

abg john n kak mai... super senoir RSMU

hmmm...still remember this " fren in need, is a fren indeed" , well, maybe this doesnt suit anymore..... .. it's so funny, well, for ex, u can see A n B a very good fren today, and the next day/week/ month , they dont even talk to each other again and start talking bad about each other.... well, in my humble opinion, even thou u r not a fren anymore ( coz things happen in frenship) , u should respect ur x-frens, coz after all, he/she is still ur ex fren....
Mr McDreamy ..............cool huh....?

hahahhaha... ok.. too much already, better stop and start doing my statistic homework........ arrrrrrrrrrrghhh... I choose medicine b'coz i wanted to get rid of numbers... and now... in 5th year medical course... I'm dealing with calculator again..... not a good week for me......sigghh...

1 comment:

pearl'E.J said...

lawa pompuan tu... tapi tak kenal laa.. artis ker?