Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's not too bad after all....

I just came back home from the basketball practice :) Well, what can I say, I love this game ( even thou the fact that I had to take back my words that I'll never play basketball again ) I guess, never say never then... After nearly 2 years been away from basketball - finally I played again tonite , and I have to admit , I had a lot of fun...
Needless to say thou - I'm just playing for fun. No intention of playing again for the uni team for the upcoming intervarsity game ( hehehe, never say never :P ) It was a very tiring session just now. The fact is, playing basketball is 2 times more tiring than playing football. U cant deny that. I play both game and I knew it well.
Since it was my 1st basketball training after quite some a long time , I decided to join the girl's team training instead. I'm not fit enuf to play with the guys yet I reckon. Maybe after a few more training session , I'll get back my basketball fitness. However , I did play a few games with the guys and it was a "refreshing" feeling :) Yup , I was smiling and laughing during the whole training session just now. One of the girl said that " let's him be , he's not been playing for so long , he's enjoying himself". Yeah, she mentioned that after one junior girl was wondering why I was laughing all the time. She didnt know that I play for the uni team before. I used to coach the girl's team last time and that's y I have no problem playing with them. Maybe I'll just train with them if they dont mind :P hahha....
P/S - the photos above were taken few years ago..when I was in the uni team , not from last nite aaaa....

2 comments:

Faisal Admar said...

whoa, love the effect u use on the pic. look cool.

basketball is cool, but i have no idea on how to play it for real. ps2 is easier =P

mummysyafie said...

nampak ceria je kan pic tu..camne nak edit ekk?