Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

making the right call ...

There were times in our life we came upon a very sudden tragedy and unexpected ill fated day. Some says that , always hope for the best , but always expect the worst. Therefore, when any of those "unexpected" days did finally come - we always be ready to face it. However, the ugly truth it - no matter how much we prepared for the worst day in our life , that's no way to avoid it. So, why be bothered to be prepared rite? The best we could do is to reduce the damage. Conclusion here :- ENJOY ur life , APPRECIATE what u have , TRESSURE ppl around U and always be THANKFUL to GOD ! U'll never know when u'll hit the wall! Sometimes , life can be so unbearable , but that's the beauty of it.


Yeah, as usual - the new hair cut , the same boring one. Same as before I reckon, but I loved this style - more comfortable and less fussy. I could just simply go to hospital everyday without worrying how do I look after the heavy wet rain ( it's been raining a lot lately ! ) , coz this hairstyle wont change much even after being soaked with the heavy fall.

It has been a very "unfortunate" day for a few ppl around me today. I wish them that everything will turn out fine . Even thou those arent happening to me , but I could feel the pain too. ( I pray to God to keep me away from all these unfortunate events ) A very good fren of mine just lost her father earlier today - my condolence to her, I feel sad for her too.. to lose somene so meaningful in life , to lose someone u wish that could see u graduating and be a doc.. , it's not easy to accept it. , however - this is life , God love him better ... Al Fatihah...

5 comments:

mummysyafie said...

Hannan,kekadang apa yang berlaku tu ada hikmah di sebaliknya..so kiter kena sedia mental n fizikal jer..

new hair cut yer..nice maaaa

Al-Fatihah..semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat..amin

[LADYKiKi] said...

psttt.. gunting rambut ni.. untuk kiki kan.. hahakkakkss.

bertambah2 lak peminat abg ku ni..
kacak dan tampan sekali..mane tknye.. ida riso.. hehehhe...

pu3nemo said...

al fatihah..


ncemnyer mamat ni..ahak..

^eMiKo^ said...

condolence to ur fren..

and you got a hair cut... mkn mnyerlh ketampanan itu..*jgn pch lak idong tu* lariks! hehe..

mummysyafie said...

nice hair cut dude..why not cuba style cacak lak..mau nya lari patient pas ni