Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Friday, January 12, 2007

Another day passed by...

Meredith Grey: I can't think of a single reason why I should be a surgeon, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose... there are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field.


Yup, I love this playing field. Our life is our field. Now, I'm moving toward the goal. But, it aint easy, lots of obstruction.... u name it - exams, unfriendly ppl, rats, russian.... bla bla bla... and the never ending list ... But, those kind of stuff that make our playing field so interesting. We need those kind of obstruction in our life.... ( not that I'm praying for trouble... mintak jauhh!!), but problems and troubles make us stronger, more matured and experience.
Heheheh... just finished watching 2007 people choice award.... Grey's Anatomy won the best series, Patrick Dempsey won the best drama actor....... well done. Way to go Dr McDreamy.... Hmmm.. .. I've been wondering.. what kind of doctor , I'll be in the future.... maybe Dr McDreamy... or McSteamy.... .. well... wait and see....

No comments: