Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Monday, January 15, 2007

New shoes...

When I went to Mega ( the superstore), I was looking around for new sneaker.Since my fav sneaker is kinda old now... and have a bit "defect"-here and there.So, upgrade time. The last sneaker I bought was a Vans sneaker although I knew that low cut sneaker is very2 uncomfortable for my ankle- still I bought the Vans coz it was on SALE in dubai. I bought a converse sneaker also... but rarely wear it coz it's also low cut. So, two pair of shoes went to waste. What to do... I'm a very2 particular person when it comes to attire.... hehehe.... Last time when I still play basketball... wanted to buy the air jordan shoes, but I decided to retire in basketball... so no air jordan for me... hehe.. save me around rm800 .. i guessed. But, when I was soooo crazy about basketball (after spm)... I did spent rm700 just to buy the new Nike Shock sneaker.... and it was worthy..hehehe... Actually, my brain is so full at this moment.... trying to think about anything else but my exams... hehehe.. maybe I should start planning my summer trip- again EuroTour no2...
Photos : right- the vans that I seldom use... Lelt-air jordan 18, wanted to buy.....

3 comments:

Sobby said...

those shoes are awesome, dude! Tapi quite expensive for me.. Cant really spend like hundreds just for a shoe. My mom will kill me if she knows that! =(

erm, can i join ur 2nd euro trip? Heeee.. nak itoooott~~ I might go to Phuket this May i guess.. I need real spa n massageeeeee~~~ ahhhhh~

Unknown said...

phuket... that's cool..
heheh.. check ngan weather forecast dulu ek...

Anonymous said...

nan brapo rial kasurt vans tu..
demo tok sea paka doh ko..jualkawe takpo..wapo yal..