Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Few more days left.....

Well, finally, I've got my passport back... after more than 3 month of waiting. Went to dekanat (dean's office) today to get rubber stamp for my study record book, since paed exam is very2 near. The system here is bullshit, u need to get a permission from ur dean to sit for the exams. Well, isnt is easier for them to just print out the name of student who are not allowed to sit for the exam instead of asking everyone to go to the dean to get the permission.... hmmm.. typical russian style... what to do... what to do... dah kalis dah... dah 5 thn kat sini beb....
this week maybe the most dull week of my life, spending most of the time in the room, bz studying and "internating" hehehehhe... well, some ppl said, that's how a student life should be..
kinda true thou....

my aquarium lamp didnt work. so the fishes are living in the dark now. It's ok , since I dont have time to go to the shop and buy new one anytime soon. Teach them how to survive without light. come on fishes... ur fren in the sea n river dont even have free foods everyday, and ur thermometer is 10 times more expensive than my thermometer.... for God's sake...


No comments: