Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

This is what believed to be the next generation of the honda city. Looks like the euro edition honda accord. The sources said that this new city will be available to the market early next year. With the high hike for petrol price , this car will be a big hit in Malaysia! Maybe this would be my 1st car.... who knows :) . Honda is said to give this new city a smaller v-tec engine , 1.3 liter! Low fuel comsumption , lower price for the car and the power isnt much different from the 1.5 iDSi engine. Credit to paultan.org for the photo n info!
www.paultan.org
Before I went to sleep last nite, I managed to pack most my stuff. Most of my personal stuffs gonna be left here in moscow. But, some will be taken back home. For ex, in the photo above, the Paris photo frame ( which costed me €15 ) , the eiffel tower mini replica and plate from the famous ski resort in france - Courchevel - these are going back to Malaysia.and also... my fridge magnet collection! These are my precious! I took them off from the fridge last nite , and currently the fridge looks very naked!
last but not least - my tie collection. These are the ties I've been using lately. I lost a few of my ties collection which really broke my heart... these are the survivors :) Love them a lot. I always wear the one with the bart simpsons to the hospital , no kidding! coz when I wear my white coat, the bart's photo will be hidden , but when I took the white coat off, I'm bart simpsons!

10 comments:

Ceera said...

dah pack2 ke barang, ate... bila pulangnye???

nak beli keta tu??? wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Kaktiny said...

Dr. Bart Simpson...
surely pasnih bebudak dah tak takut nak gi spital yang ada Dr. Bart Simpson.. heheheh...

cutenyer..

pearl'E.J said...

wahhhhhh balik nanti nk beli honda city tu ekk?? jgn lupa noo bawa ej naik skali bila dh beli tu.. ehee...

ailaik tie yg kaler merah belang2 tu...

Anonymous said...

hannan..

frame kat paris tu of course la x leh tinggal kan?..hehehehe...sangat suka tgk gamba2 dlm frame tuh...:)

tie kartun tu sangat cute..hehehehe....jarang nmpk org pakai tie mcm tu walaupun ada bnyk je jual kat shopping complex...

Norae said...

hans..

bila pulang ke kl?.. wahh.. pengumpul freeze magnet rupanya.. samale kita.. hiks :)

Mrs.Sheikh said...

Nan..
yg tie num 2 dr kanan..sungguh lawa...pastu num 5 dari kanan...cantikkkkkk :)

frame tu sangat2 lawa...

mummysyafie said...

cantik frame tu...bertambah menarik bila diisi ngan gambar yang sesuai...kelass la

Anonymous said...

do the Bart man! hehehehehehe ;)

Rosmalina said...

busy man........

KiKiHanakO said...

wowwww..kete honda tuh.. leh kiki rasa nanti.. hehehehe

... cepat.... jgn tinggal sikit brg pun kat moscow.. haaah