Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

soon enough


These are not garbage - these are what happened when u have nothing to do in moscow! It's megasale season in moscow now and it's so happened that I found a few cents in my pockets - which eventually I decided to invest in Zara and Mark & Spencer. Well, actually , me , shida and sue went out to the mall for "gift hunting" for our families in malaysia. So, technically most of the stuff in the plastic bags are not for me , except for.......
..... these 2 shirts for Zara and one cheap " outstanding value" tie from M&S. Funny story , when we out with kak yan and family to the european center shopping mall 2 weeks ago , I was about to buy the same shirt. At that time , one shirt costed RUB1100 ( RM 152) after 30% discount - which to me was considered cheap! But then , on that day - as I wanted to pay for the shirts - Adam ( yeah, that little cute boy ) suddenly ran away. Hence, I throwed away the shirts and went to catch adam. And after that , I forgot about the shirt already :P. However , as I entered the Zara boutique today , I saw these shirt discounted again and this time the price is RUB599 each! (RM83)! I was so happy and I bought 2 of them - as my own graduation present :P - Therefore , technically in this case , Adam had saved me RM 152 by running away.... well God does work in mysterious way.......

These last 2 photos were taken yesterday at the sinbad cafe after the circus show. Yeah, the same old sinbad cafe - the only "Halal and cheap" cafe in moscow. The other Halal restaurants in moscow are pretty expensive . We had our usual middle east dishes as our dinner ( not much choices of good food served at this cafe )
One of our fren's parent were also with us during the dinner. She was pretty suprised with the prices! But, what to do... it's moscow. A simple dinner at the lousy cafe ( for example at this sinbad cafe) costed RM25 per person. Money wise -moscow isnt a fun place to be :)

9 comments:

Mrs.Sheikh said...

hahaha...nasib ada adammm..
:D

Norae said...

wah.. seronoknya shopping :). Murahle kalau Zara dapat less than RM100...salam perkenalan

zeti said...

murah gak ek Zara kat sana
nice lak tu shirts yg hannan beli :)

Zumie said...

ok lah harge baju tue...hemm blikan satu boleh x..hehe:)

mummysyafie said...

sib baik ada adam yang selamat kan duit nan tu..

pearl'E.J said...

wahhhhhhh... sana pun SALE!!! mesti lagi seronokkan kalau dpt shopping kat sana... :D

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ murah ok if less than rm100 kalo kat ZARA. kalo kat mesia ntah bila la sales harga leh bawah than rm100. ada la kot, tapi cam hampeh jer la kan bajunya. ~

KiKiHanakO said...

..shopping la poas3.. t dah balik sini.. payah nak rasa soping kat moscow.. hehhee

Ceera said...

nasib baik adam selamatkan.. kalau tak melayang duit...