Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It is my birthday

Another great year
Another wonderful year
It has been a bless full 365 days for me
Thank you Allah

Well, technically it is not my birthday yet until 12 midnite
But the celebration definitely starting already

It is my 28 birthday
28 healthy and prosperous years
Thank you Allah again
I pray that Allah will bless me more and be more generous to me in the future

Would like to thanks every single person who has been with me all these moment... Good ones, bad ones
They said , what doesn't kill you just make u stronger, it is so true.
Had my ups and downs
But mostly ups, thank you Allah again

Thank you God for giving me the strength to work hard to raise my family
Thank you God or giving me good health . Love u God

Two more birthday until I reach 3 series ,
After that I ll start counting my age backward !

5 comments:

ronna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....

Suliana said...

Happy birthday doctor!! May all your dreams come true..

Engku Artini said...

happy birthday doc! ohh baru 28 ? masih jauh perjalanan menanti..

Amir Aidid said...

Happy Birthday there Doctor . Have a blast year ahead of you and don't forget to make wishes ! :D

diari hati said...

happy birthday to u..sory, lambat wish..hehe