Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thank you all

Thank you Allah for giving me 28 years of life
I m praying that u will give me another 100 years

28 years ..
Wow.. I am getting old !
But age is just a number
The important part is what have I gained after all these years

Right now I am content with my life
A loving family , a stable job
Not that rich but I have enough to makan pagi and makan Petang
Thank you God

My birthday resolution?
Trying to be a better man
I always want to do better in life
To be a better husband n father
I wish I could spend more time with my family and watch how my baby nia grows up every day
I wish I become a better doctor
I wish I could be a better person
There are plenty of room for me to improve
I just need to take that extra step

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy besday nan..may Allah bless u always :)