Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dr Han goes to belly dancing class

if i am at fourty years old now
u must be thinking i'm having a mid life crisis
yes, i joined the belly dancing class
when i told my fren just now ... "dude , i'm joining the ladies for the belly dancing"
he said " God saves u.."

apparently i was the only guy in the class ,
there were a few arabic girls ,
they were looking at me as if i'm a lost cat or something
and the rest was a group of ladies old enuf to be my mother
anyway , i dont care
i just wanted to try to learn something new

initially they asked me to wear the fancy dress ,..
u know that bling bling thingy which make "kching-kching " sound when u move ur ass around
i said " thanks but no thanks!"
to be in the class in crazy enuf for me...
let alone wearing that thing!

so, i learned a few steps ..
and i was very hard
initially i looked like a clown
more like robot actually
lucky for me the rest of the group also as about the same level as i am
but i noticed the instructor did laugh at me at times
cant blame her.

seriously , belly dancing is damn hard
now i understood how they feel
now i appreciate belly dancing a lot further
next time a girl perform belly dancing for me
more tips for her!
it's a beatiful art!

3 comments:

rosy said...

hahaha.. now u know it haaa... its really hard.. but i love it.. especially sound of coin belt.. kching kching...

LayarLara said...

tang mana yang nak diturunkan tu?? lelaki buncit sket seksi wattt...

Blogger said...

Do you watch live sex cams? You won't forget BongaCams.