Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Monday, October 04, 2010

truth and trust


 story number uno

a fren asked me to buy him a flight ticket coz he got some problem with his credit card
i gave him mine without thinking twice
coz i remember how he helped me before

he : do u trust me with all ur personal info and ur credit card info?
me: as much as u trusted me last time ... i trust u too rite now!

story number duo

a fren asked him mom about funding my project to open my own gp. this one involved a lot of money... really a lot.

he : i want to open a clinic for dr han
his mom : do u trust him? what if he cheated on ur money?
he : i would be "satisfied" if he cheated me. After all this time i know him , we spent time together , eat the same food , share a drink , tido sebantal ...  saya rasa puas hati sangat kalau dr tu nak tipu saya ...
i trust him..

i m lucky to have all my good frens around me. they are always there for me and i always try be there for them when they need me.
friendship is just priceless....

2 comments:

azean said...

just be careful coz normally people who always cheat you is your own good friends

jim said...

btol2...:)