Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

dr han talks about ego

The one thing that makes men so irritating to ladies is their ego.
Men with big ego are pain in the ass for the women. But then, men with ego - are the real men.

Men love to play.. Men like to do what men like to do. But then, they are alert about our responsibility even thou we act like we don't at times.

Never ask a men to do something. Never tell them what to do.
Me myself hated being ordered to do this at that. Yes, at work I have to suck it up because I m still a junior doctor.
But outside... I ll just do what I want.
Even my parent hardly tell me to do anything. My mom , she will use the most soft and intrinsic way to ask me to do something.


Men are men. Boys are boys.
Sometimes men want to be boys. And sometimes, the otherwise.

I wanted a ps3 so bad when I was still studying.. Now that I have the money.. I bought one a year ago and I hardly play with it. Just sitting there nicely. Even thou I don't use it.. I want it to be there.
Me not playing with the ps3 everyday- it does not mean I don't love it. I m just busy with work nowdays.
Try and take away my ps3 from me if u want to see how much I love it

Take care of ur men , ladies. They are a very delicate creature. The good men are in extinction.

3 comments:

dayanaazhar:) said...

good one.

Anonymous said...

decision in our hand...but,consider everyone...

Norieta husain said...

penuh dgn 1000 makna.....