Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

dream does come true

La La LA La LA La LA la...
Papaku pulang dari kota...
Papaku belikan kereta
Kereta "kecil" warna merah..
bole ku bawa jumpe awek....

Careful of what u wish for... it just might come true. Well, I guess , dream does come true. In a very happy mood and shock as well.... :)

Remember what I said about "me hated making plan"? Yeah, it was proven today. I cant write in detail of what happened today ( will write about it when everything is done ) But I did something very spontaneous! Well other would take days... maybe months to think about it.. but typical me... I made the big decision in just a few quick second. Adoi la... Honestly , not a good thing being so spontaneous .. but then, it's just me , me and my trademark. Sometimes it made my life easier , sometimes, it screwed me upside down. I hope this one is good deal. It better be .....

P/s - lukisan di atas adalah lukisan saya. ade copyright tu, jgn curi yer ...

8 comments:

Lady Dyla said...

dun say that spontns thing that u juz did is buying a red car!!...

really love da spntns things that hppnd in life..they juz add spices n challngs..

Chika Chika said...

papa ku beli kereta petak.
haha

meen said...

amboiii han...k meen nampak cam keta warna merah nak keluar kat next entry ni hihi

tini said...

sangat best! pa belikan keta ye? nnt blh la k tini test drive

Redbloodsnow said...

hahaha..ur real drawing tuh ek...kehkehkeh
smart ler...n childish too..haha
but ai like childish drawing..ngehngeh

pape pown..moga mu dpt keta idaman mu okeh..haha

Anonymous said...

hannan...
lirik silap tuh...hahahahaha...:p

Anonymous said...

spontainety ( btul ke spelling nih?)makes a person more interesting laaaaaaaaa......cant wait to see your new vehicle!

mummysyafie said...

betul ke lukisan nan tu? macam lukisan imah je?

:P