Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Sunday, August 03, 2008

final memories in moscow


been browsing thru my photos collection, came upon this folder - the photos taken during the farewell dinner at the embassy. Many thanks to Mr Ambassador for organizing such a memorable dinner for us. Above - shida , me n juani.
Not the 3 musketeers obviously even thou zak was holding the sword ( pisau potong cake tu! ) we are the 3 doctors!
me with the embassy staffs. In the middle is the Mr Ambassador, Dato Khalis. Thanks a lot to the embassy staff for being so helpful to us for the past 6 years!

me and datin sharifah


Tomorrow , I'm off to another long journey. It was a great weekend for me , I really want to enjoy myself before I start working , coz I know once I enter the hospital - just consider that I'm off to the moon for the next few months , or years maybe. Therefore , for the next few days , let's have some fun shall we :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see people completed their studies. So are you in KB now ?

mummysyafie said...

tul tu nan..once dah masuk alam pekerjaan, mmg tak boleh menoleh kebelakang dah..

so..ada masa utk enjoy ni..baik gi enjoyz...hahahahah

pearl'E.J said...

sorry laa sbb bg tau lewat ari tu ekk han... ermmm...

Redbloodsnow said...

hansss...lawo la dak ppuan tudung kat pic teratas sekali tuh
dlm pic hans n ida tuh ler...

klo zie nie dak laki...dh lame dh zie ngorats die :P

Kaktiny said...

sementara ada peluang.. pegi ler ronda2 kota raya.. dah kerja esok.. ronda2 lawat ward jer lah... hahahhaah

KiKiHanakO said...

wahahha.. zie gatai la skrg ni.. heheh tp kiki nak jugak.. hehe nak doc yg lainleh tak.. hehehe