Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Friday, August 15, 2008

top gear

since the health minister havent call me up yet, I decided to work for the top gear crew and all I do is test drive new car :P Hhehehe... Yeah, that would be the next best thing should I'm not a doctor! I love car a lot and I love to drive. Yesterday I had the chance to drive the honda civic for one whole day around KL city. THE verdict? I love the car. The civic definitely stand out better compare to other model in the same class. The ride is very smooth , the 2.0 Vtec Engine is very powerful , fuel consumption is pretty appropriate and the digital speedometer is the highlight when u r driving :) Design wise .... the only ugly part about the honda civic is the tail lamp.... it looks like two swollen frog eyes. I love the front part a lot and the body kit from mugen is just the perfect combination. Overall , u should buy this car if u are married and still wanna look cool. WHy?
Why do I call the honda civic a married man's car? Coz this civic isnt the eye opener to the hot ladies! Hahhaha... To all women , if u want ur husband to look old and un-attractive to young hot chic , buy him this car :) That's why u can see a lot of honda civic on the road today. The women are getting smarter and keep asking their husband to buy honda civic. To single women , honda civic means - I'm married and the passanger seat belong to my wife :P

5 comments:

Chika Chika said...

i suka honda civic apa.

Signorina Syima said...

im not agree with u, i would prefer man driving this car to get along with.. baru masyhuk.. poket dah tentu tebal...

huhuhu otak pengikis betul!!!

Redbloodsnow said...

perhhh..honda civic...
dun wanna date wif sumone drive civic ah
higher chance utk die duakan..hahaha

natrah said...

oits hannan..kutuk kete sy yerr..adusss sian plak kt hubby ku itu..btw,bagus gak so that org tau dia dh ada bini..hahahaaa
eh,congrats ya dh bergelar Dr la ni...all the best in ur future ok...

mummysyafie said...

apa je keta jenis honda mmg idaman kalbu..

*bila lah leh dapat beli satu erkk...*