Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Monday, August 25, 2008

the news

This what came out on the paper today. I believe , the gov is right on this issue. As a matter of fact, I highly suggested that the price should be double up till a pack of cigaratte costs RM100! No kidding. Half of the money should be given to the hospital - to treat the lung cancer patients. The other half should be given to the government to clean up the polluted air.

Me? I hate cigaratte. I hate it a lot. I hate ppl who smoke. But then, this isnt a perfect world. Half of my frens - smoke cigaratte. I hate to tell them to stop coz it's their life. But at the same time, they are killing me too. I seldom advice my frens to stop smoking coz I know ppl hate to be told what to do. Unless I really care about that particular frens , somehow I'll ask him/her to stop smoking. Therefore, to all my dear frens, for the love of GOD , stop smoking cigaratte will u? Love u all a lot!
I just got the news that my housemate for 2 years in moscow , Dr Taka has been posted to HKT. He's so happy about the posting since he lives in KT. I wish him all the best in his future. My other fren, Dr Erina has been posted to HKB . I'll see u guys soon . chiow bello!

6 comments:

pearl'E.J said...

Han n Shieda dpt mana?

mummysyafie said...

nan dapat kat ner lak? sabah erkk? :P

vagg© said...

one word for smoker : SELFISH << fits them well. killing themselves and others who don't

JALAN REBUNG said...

MEROKOK ITU MERBAHAYAKAN KESIHATAN. Nice blog.

RIZAL

tiffany said...

ok2... let me answer bagi pihak han ok...


those two, Dr.Erina and Dr.Taka had registered much earlier than the rest of us... so they'd been called for the induction course on the 14th Aug.... while both of us, unluckily ( lucky jugak sebab dapat beraya )YET haven't been called to attend the induction course... therefore we won't be getting any placement until raya because there's no more induction during fasting month... they'll let us know our posting area only during the induction later...

till then, we never know where we would be placed....

")... harap maklum...

waliz said...

as a counsellor i always tell my students to stop smoking..as usual the tagline is "merokok itu membahayakan kesihatan" siap tunjuk gambar poster yg mcm alien tu lagi...u knw wht they said? cikgu ingat kita org x tau ke? sabar je la...