Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Sunday, August 10, 2008

safely back home


shida , fatimah ( my niece ) and urs truly

I'm back in kelantan :) been traveling a lot for the past few days , I was in KL, Selangor, Melaka , N9 and johor. Really tiring and money consuming :P! Anyway - I would like to thanks everyone who had loosen their schedule to meet me and hang out for a while , nice meeting u guys. Kepada yang x sempat nak jumpe lagi tu , kite jumpe next time ooccay ~! Plenty of time coz I wont be flying overseas anymore.. for the timebeing la. Those in kelantan , we could meet up anytime. So , sape2 yang balik bercuti di kelantan sempena cuti sekolah nanti , contact la saya ek! . Anyway, I'll update the photos later! Chao Bellooo guys, have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

update laju2 k..
x sabo nk bc entry2 tu..


ko nmpk ncem ngn bj kaler pink la..=)

Redbloodsnow said...

asyik travelling jekkkkk...
kat tucin biler lagiks nak travel..huh!!

:P

mummysyafie said...

dah sampai kelantan ke nan..kalau gi n9 mai arr singgah sini erkk..