Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Selamat datang Ramadan

Welcome RAMADHAN!

Me wishing all my beloved muslim readers - Happy fasting! To all the guys -> " harap-harap penuh la puasa tu ek" , to all the young ladies " kalau dapat puasa penuh tu... pergi jumpe doctor yer" :P - just kidding...

This year ramadhan is very special to me. This is my first ramadhan at home in malaysia with my parents! For the past 6 years , I had my ramadhan in moscow. THis year, it's gonna be different. I miss the fasting in moscow a lot thou. I miss how we all "break fast" during the anatomy class in front of the cadaver! NO kidding. I miss moscow sunset at 3pm ! Yeah!... that one wont happen in malaysia. But the thing I miss the most was going thru ramadhan with my beloved one :) u know who la.. :P

However , this year - I have my mom and my dad! Sound like fun! heheheh.. Earlier today when I was having dinner, my mom asked me...

mama : How do I wake u up for "sahur" tomorrow? Should I give u a call? My legs arent fit enuf to climb the staircase.
me : hehehe.. no worry la mama... for the past 6 years, I've been doing this own my own.. :P
mama : but then , this is a diff enviroment ... I'm affraid u wont wake up..
me : hehehe.. I'm used to not "sahur" too...
papa : No worry, I'll wake him up tomorrow.. 5 a.m!
me : I'll be downstair by that time :P

8 comments:

Ms B said...

heheh... ur parents are cute! I remember how my girl made me promised to wake her up for sahur (she was 5 when she started).

Wahidah said...

use ot it eik..i mean tk bersahur...not good la..:P

pearl'E.J said...

selamat berpuasa Dr. Hannan... :)

Unknown said...

:) miss B

yes,... they are adorable...

Unknown said...

wahidah
:) hehehe..memang la x bagus.. tapi dulu kite kan dok bujang sorang2.. mane la larat. :P


EJ- selamat berpuasa jugak utk EJ!

Mrs.Sheikh said...

bestnyer dpt sahur bersama family ekk..:D
selamat menyambut ramadhan almubarak nan!!

Unknown said...

mrs sheikh :) tu la... amat best skali!
selamat berpuasa jugak utk husna!

mummysyafie said...

best nya dapat sahur ngan family kan..ni yang buat nak nangis ni..sob..sob..